PDA

View Full Version : all nighters...

carter08
05-04-2009, 07:26 AM
suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

a lot.

x________________________x

Bullaholic
05-04-2009, 11:07 AM
The older you get, the wiser you will become about this, carter...:D

carter08
05-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Actually, I was pretty smart about this one at first. A friend in my poetry class came over so we could edit our poems and motivate each other to write our papers.

But we got caught up trying to make our poems really good and it was suddenly 2am and we hadn't started our papers.

Lesson: Next time start everything about 10 hours earlier so I can get sleep.

The end.

Bullaholic
05-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by carter08

Lesson: Next time start everything about 10 hours earlier so I can get sleep.

The end.

This is the part that I was referring to, carter. I know, been there done that many times when I was your age in school.

BreckTxLonghorn
05-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Learn to exploit your 'sink or swim' instinct. Come up with outlines, crash by midnight, get up at 5am and do it with a timeline bearing down on you.

How I survived college. Got a degree and everything :)

sahen
05-04-2009, 03:05 PM
i always slept 12 hours a day every day except for tests days in college....if class interfered w/ the sleeping then too bad, sleeping came first....anyway, this worked out pretty well cause i was one that could cram everything into my head, go pass a test, and retain it somewhat well enough to pass the final....plus i was always well rested when it came cram day....

BaseballUmp
05-04-2009, 03:19 PM
These do suck but whats more is when you suddenly fall asleep an hour before class and you wake up knowing it was all for nothing and youve got to beg to take the make up...yea not cool