PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Football in 09?

Eagle1
05-03-2009, 05:52 PM
How will Giddings be this year? I was watching the Texas Relays replay on TV today and saw the kid from Giddings win the 100. I know they have him and the good Soph. running back they had returning. What else do they have returning besides these two? Will they be as good as last year? I would have to say that with those two they should be pretty good.

BOCEPHUS
05-03-2009, 06:26 PM
2-8, 3-7 maybe.

lucky last year to even make playoffs, easy road to the semi's in that region................JMO, I FIGURE U GOTZ URS, BUT I COULD GIVE A DAM WHAT IT BE.............MINZE IS WHAT MATTERS

pirate4state
05-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
2-8, 3-7 maybe.

lucky last year to even make playoffs, easy road to the semi's in that region................JMO, I FIGURE U GOTZ URS, BUT I COULD GIVE A DAM WHAT IT BE.............MINZE IS WHAT MATTERS

HA! I thought you were leaving tough guy? :D

buff4ever
05-03-2009, 11:41 PM
We get most everyone back minus the line. Besides X Daniels and the line on maybe both sides, most of the skilled positions are returning.

If we have some lineman really step up and SURPRISE people, then we could be better than last year. I think it would take a pretty descent surprises though, there were a few descent shoes to fill.

By the way, above I basically considered Berry a lineman, b/c that is what the TE is in our offense. And he is pretty big shoes to fill on the Oline. His guy might not have ever made a tackle last year.

Electus Unus
05-04-2009, 02:17 AM
I will be at the Lee County Fair the 16th!

BOCEPHUS
05-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HA! I thought you were leaving tough guy? :D

i knew u could not stand any longert without me on here.

I KNOW U NEED ME!!!!!!!

REFER TO SIG

pirate4state
05-04-2009, 09:12 AM

I KNOW U NEED ME!!!!!!!

REFER TO SIG

so, now you want to buy me a beer? :D

pancho villa
05-04-2009, 09:45 AM

I KNOW U NEED ME!!!!!!!

REFER TO SIG

We all need a chicken $&*# on here.

bd62
05-04-2009, 12:58 PM
When we played them in playoffs i was impressed with there young players at skill positions. Giddings allways has good potential linemen on both sides of the ball so in the non-dist. games they will get the experience they need to make another deep run in playoffs. It also helps that they are very well coached.

zebrablue2
05-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
We all need a chicken $&*# on here.

or maybe 2 or 3 or??????????:D

Eagle1
05-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Will they win their district and if so who will be # 2 and 3 in their district?

BOCEPHUS
05-04-2009, 07:48 PM
#1 BELLVILLE
#2 SEALY
#3 LA GRANGE

COLUMBUS/GIDDENS/SMITTYVILLE WILL FIGHT TO STAY OUT OF CELLAR