PDA

View Full Version : THEY FINALLY CAUGHT SADDAM

Boosty_Hondo
12-14-2003, 09:55 AM
they found him 10 miles away from tikrete in a hole

<small>[ December 14, 2003, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Boosty_Hondo ]</small>

Pudlugger
12-14-2003, 10:17 AM
It was a Texan who captured him! A soldier from Killeen TX. (of course it would be a Texan...most fitting IMO). Now we will find out where all the WMDs are (Syria probably) and more details on the Al Qeda/Iraqi connection. :D

SINTON81
12-14-2003, 10:35 AM
Boosty_Hondo:
they found him 10 miles away from tikrete in a holeTo bad they couldn't just have poured a ton of dirt in that hole and left that rat in there.

slpybear the bullfan
12-14-2003, 11:52 AM
400,000 and counting...

That is the latest estimate of murdered civilians found in 281 mass grave sites in Iraq.

Genocide.

Sounds like the public broadcast of his trial is going to be pretty rough on ol Saddam.

Boosty_Hondo
12-14-2003, 01:17 PM
here is a picture of him

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Art/COVER/031214/pich_saddam_bush2_930a.tsm368x178.jpg

TXMike
12-14-2003, 01:34 PM
Maybe the best part of all is that the big ole "hero" gave up without a fight, even though he had a pistol strapped on. That will go a LONGGGGG ways towards diminishing his reputation among the rest of the Arab world. He is going to be seen for the coward he really is. Heck he didn't even the guts to squeeze one off in his own head.

weatherag07
12-14-2003, 01:56 PM
I can't tell you how HAPPY I am that they caught him...this has been going on for so long.
Gosh, can you imagine how relieved the Middle Easteners must be?!
YEA!

TexasHSFootball
12-14-2003, 02:25 PM
For Saddam Hussein: "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye!"

Old Cardinal
12-14-2003, 06:54 PM
I got to looking at ole Saddam and he looks a lot like the other Old Coggers that I have coffee with at McDonald's several days a week!

JHS_c/o_06'
12-14-2003, 09:45 PM
In that picture....he looks like the unibomber. And im sure he is just as crazy....Saddam just didnt go to Harvard.

sinton66
12-14-2003, 10:16 PM
The best justice of all, is that after we get what we want from him, is to turn him over to his own people for trial and punishment. I promise, no hole will hide him from that.

pero chato
12-14-2003, 10:50 PM
slpybear the bullfan:
400,000 and counting...

That is the latest estimate of murdered civilians found in 281 mass grave sites in Iraq.

Genocide.

Sounds like the public broadcast of his trial is going to be pretty rough on ol Saddam.Some estimates are closer to a million. Seems to me that Saddam is the weapon of mass distruction. Left unchecked, who knows...in five or ten years he could have aquired nukes, and it's evident he would have used them. I don't need to see a room full of chemicals to know we did the right thing.

Bell_06
12-14-2003, 11:13 PM
But have you been watching tv today about the capture... the petty bickering between political parties. Kinda sounds like 3A football board :) I am proud for our nation, we needed a well publicized victory. Our guys and girls over there needed to hear the home fans cheering for them. We all need to be reminded every so often of how fortunate we are that our kids can even play football. And here we are at the Christmas season, enjoying the excitement of the season.. My two boys are coming home from college for the holidays, football season is over for us, softball hasn't begun, school is on break. We are going to enjoy what I hope will be our very best Christmas together. And meanwhile there are young and older Americans alike giving of their lives to insure we all have a safe and wonderful future. Bless each and everyone of you who have given so much to myself and my family, we will be forever grateful.

pakrat
12-14-2003, 11:59 PM
TXMike
Varsity
Member # 1325

Rate Member posted December 14, 2003 12:34 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe the best part of all is that the big ole "hero" gave up without a fight, even though he had a pistol strapped on. That will go a LONGGGGG ways towards diminishing his reputation among the rest of the Arab world. He is going to be seen for the coward he really is. Heck he didn't even the guts to squeeze one off in his own head. The best thing that could have happened was for him to shoot himself when he saw the troops had him. Now we will have to put up with his lies and the press quotes from every bleeding heart around the world. Already heard one on ABC news all sympathetic to him and complaining about the affront to his dignity to portray him in such a manner after his capture. Well HOOEY! It's an insult to me that ABC gives airtime to such. :mad:

Bell_06
12-15-2003, 12:05 AM
What country will he be exported to? And who will keep him imprisioned while being tried.

sinton66
12-15-2003, 12:16 AM
He will not be exported. The U.S. will not be willing to let him be tried in a "world court". I'd be very surprized if they don't hold him until the Iraqi government is set up and then hand him over to them for trial on the crimes he committed against his own people.

Bell_06
12-15-2003, 12:31 AM
You think he'll be held in Iraq? Would that not create an even more hostile enviroment concerning our troops? Shame to think that it would have been easier on all had he taken his own life before being captured. I'm sure great amounts of information will come from interviews but god forbid if anyone tries to scare it out of him. His being alive just keeps him in the spotlight, I hated to see that for everyone involved.

sinton66
12-15-2003, 12:50 AM
It is likely he will go the route of the other terrorists we've captured, but only after we make sure everybody in the middle east knows we didn't let him "slip out" in return for whatever concessions they said we were looking for. He will most likely be held for interrogation at Guantanamo, but maybe not due to security cautions. I could see where they might get concerned for his safety until it's time to deliver him up for justice.

Wildcat81
12-15-2003, 12:59 AM
Let Iarael take care of him,He would disappear.

Wildcat81
12-15-2003, 01:00 AM
Let Israel take care of him,He would disappear.

marktaras
12-15-2003, 01:05 AM
[Now we will find out where all the WMDs are (Syria probably) and more details on the Al Qeda/Iraqi connection. :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Yeah, but, we'll probably have to wait until he appears on the "Barbara Walters Special" to learn the "real" truth!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-16-2003, 01:58 PM
I thought this was funny.....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_32.gif

kaorder1999
12-16-2003, 02:22 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
I thought this was funny.....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_32.gifthat is freaking hilarious....where did you find that? people work to get these animated things so quick!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-16-2003, 02:25 PM
Someone from RGVSports.com found it, I simply posted it here.....it's hilarious, though.

RPM
12-16-2003, 02:26 PM
im that someone :D http://www.rgvsports.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001168