PDA

View Full Version : 92.5 The Outlaw in San Antonio

PPHSfan
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
I've been spending some time down around San Antonio for the past couple of months. I discovered this station late one night. Man this has got to be one of the coolest formats I've listened to in a long time.

The station is loaded with lots of cool sound bites.

One of my favorites I heard the first time I tuned them in. "Sure We'll play a Kenny Chesney song.......as soon as he records a good one." :D

SintonFan
04-29-2009, 07:03 PM
LOL
Maybe it's because of their website?
Here's the link:
The Outlaw (http://www.925krpt.com/main.html)
The whole "side boobs" and "bikini" slide show at the top of the page kinda makes me wonder... hmmm
j/k :D

Pmoney
04-29-2009, 08:11 PM
this is a good radio station...it plays the same music as 95.9 the Ranch does, which is in the Ft. Worth area

sotex
04-29-2009, 09:18 PM
The Outlaw is my favorite radio station. The only thing I don't like about it is they play Astros games on the station. As if there weren't another station in S.A. that could carry Astros baseball. Give me my beer drinkin music!:D

Maroon87
04-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by sotex
The Outlaw is my favorite radio station. The only thing I don't like about it is they play Astros games on the station. As if there weren't another station in S.A. that could carry Astros baseball. Give me my beer drinkin music!:D

The Astros used to be on KENS-AM (1150 I think) in S.A. for years.:thinking:

44INAROW
04-30-2009, 11:08 AM
1st time I heard "the high cost of living ain't nothing like the cost of living high" by Jamey Johnson was on The Outlaw.. Good Music.. I have it on at the office most of the time ;)

PPHSfan
04-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
1st time I heard "the high cost of living ain't nothing like the cost of living high" by Jamey Johnson was on The Outlaw.. Good Music.. I have it on at the office most of the time ;)

I love the live version of that song.

underware
04-30-2009, 12:14 PM
92.5 has always been my Favor-Ite around Yoakum. From 10am-noon is Polka Time!