PDA

View Full Version : S*&%()**#@ !!!!

Bullaholic
04-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Testing ROM, 1-2-3, Testing ROM--I just wanted to keep 44IAR on her toes and see how long it takes her to check my thread title for banned words so I know how much time I've got between transgressions...:D

It helps me compute my "Mod Response Time Index" or MRTI, for short....:D

:inlove: , 44' :devil:

PPHSfan
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Bullaholic
04-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Tell us how you REALLY feel.

I think 44IAR is a gal capable of appreciating humor, PPHSFan---even as zany as ours. By the way, I think you may want to know 44's "MRTI", also....a man can't be too careful you know.

44INAROW
04-29-2009, 08:10 PM
you know what, I wouldn't even know how to ROM someone if I wanted to....... I am in "moderator kindergarten" :D I also think I accidently stayed logged on on one of the computers at work...... I am not sure but I don't remember logging off. Weds is the night we leave them on all night to do updates etc. :doh: I gotta go watch American Idol and Criminal Minds.. be back later... :cool:

LH Panther Mom
04-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
you know what, I wouldn't even know how to ROM someone if I wanted to....... I am in "moderator kindergarten" :D I also think I accidently stayed logged on on one of the computers at work...... I am not sure but I don't remember logging off. Weds is the night we leave them on all night to do updates etc. :doh: I gotta go watch American Idol and Criminal Minds.. be back later... :cool:
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: It wouldn't take but 10 seconds to train you! :D

SintonFan
04-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: It wouldn't take but 10 seconds to train you! :D
My first reaction to your post was:
"Ooh ooh ROM ME!!!"
But then I thought better...
I don't need to tempt fate.:doh:

44INAROW
04-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom