PDA

View Full Version : Lamesa Vs. Midland Greenwood

rsjmann
10-26-2001, 02:35 PM
GAME OF THE WEEK!!! LAMESA'S DEFENSE WILL SHUT DOWN THIER "GREAT OPTION" QB(HAHAHAHA). I SMELL A BLOWOUT. 34-14. EVEN IF GREENWOOD IS AHEAD AT THE HALF THEY WILL STILL BOW IT. REMEMBER LAST YEAR.SPEAKING OF OPTION QB'S. LAMESA STILL HAS THE SAME ONE (COLBY PAGE) THAT TORE GREENWOOD UP LAST YEAR.

Gfan
10-26-2001, 03:47 PM
Great memory, but that was last year and this is a new season. I'm not going to agure with you and hope the best team wins.Who knows what th eout come of the game will be, thats why they play the game. Talk to ya later tonight when you will telling me what a great team greenwood has.

rsjmann
10-26-2001, 11:26 PM
WELL I WAS OFF A FEW POINTS. LAMESA WON 39-22. LAMESA'S DEFENSE WAS TOTALLY DOMINANT AND SCORED TWICE. IS THE GREENWOOD QB OK? DID HE HURT HIS KNEE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE. JUST WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED AND THE STATUS OF HIS INJURY.

Gfan
10-27-2001, 12:25 PM
Thanks for asking about brandon smith, he had a great game and bet ya'll were glad he went down when he did. H e just got back and they said he'll back for the denver city game. All i got to say is i have been around football and played for the rangers and watched brandon grow up, lamesa has the sorriest kids and staff i have ever seen. brandon goes down and you got kids yelling and laughing and telling him good luck in basketball when he is laying in pain from a cheap shot to the knee.Then your coaches telling are kids to get the f!@$ off thier side line when getting hit out of bounds. Makes me sick to think that your team has to repesent our district this year.

rsjmann
10-27-2001, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Gfan:
Thanks for asking about brandon smith, he had a great game and bet ya'll were glad he went down when he did. H e just got back and they said he'll back for the denver city game. All i got to say is i have been around football and played for the rangers and watched brandon grow up, lamesa has the sorriest kids and staff i have ever seen. brandon goes down and you got kids yelling and laughing and telling him good luck in basketball when he is laying in pain from a cheap shot to the knee.Then your coaches telling are kids to get the f!@$ off thier side line when getting hit out of bounds. Makes me sick to think that your team has to repesent our district this year.

YOU ARE ONLY GETING THE GREENWOOD SIDE OF WHAT HAPPENED ON THE FIELD AND SIDELINE. I WAS SITTING ON THE 50 YARD LINE AND NO PROFANITY WAS MADE TO ANY PLAYERS ON THE SIDELINE PLAY THAT WAS A LATE HIT BY GREENWOOD. SEVERAL PLAYERS WERE EVEN HIT WELL ONTO THE RUNNING TRACK. THE HIT ON YOUR QB WAS NOT A CHEAP SHOT. HE MIHANDLED A PUNT AND MADE THE MISTAKE OF TRYING TO RECOVER AND PICK IT UP AND PUNT. IT WAS A CLEAN HIT AS HE WAS TRYING TO PICK IT UP. LAMESA WAS NOT GOING TO LET HIM JUST PICK IT UP. I THOUGHT BOTH TEAMS ACTED VERY WELL IN A HIGHLY INTENSE BALL GAME SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE GREENWOOD'S FRUSTRATION OUT ON THE CHARACTER OF LAMESA.