PDA

View Full Version : Animated Kid's Movies

Bullaholic
04-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Been watching a lot of animated kid's movies with the grandkids. Amazing what they can do with computer animation nowdays. It is interesting to me that much of the humor in these movies is actually directed more towards the adult audience, because I don't think a lot of the kids recognize what the makers are doing a "take off' on.

The character, King Julien, from "Madagascar" is a pretty funny character and I like him because he reminds me so much of G2....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO_PwRm7Nro

waterboy
04-28-2009, 02:14 PM
I watch a lot of kid's movies, too. Having 2 young daughters kinda limits what you can watch together. I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoy watching these movies with my girls, too.;)

PPSTATEBOUND
04-28-2009, 02:28 PM
I have 3 and 6 year old boys......nothing but cartoons and animation in the house these days.....its like the kids rule or something.:eek:

IMO....."Open Season" is full of laughs.:clap:

waterboy
04-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
I have 3 and 6 year old boys......nothing but cartoons and animation in the house these days.....its like the kids rule or something.:eek:

IMO....."Open Season" is full of laughs.:clap:
"Open Season" was funny, but I think "Over the Hedge" was hilarious! Have you seen that one?

Bullaholic
04-28-2009, 03:00 PM
I liked "Iceage" the best. Timon and Pumba in the past.

waterboy
04-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I liked "Iceage" the best. Timon and Pumba in the past.
That was funny, too. I like the prehistoric squirrel.....you know, the one that's always trying to get that acorn?:D

Bullaholic
04-28-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
That was funny, too. I like the prehistoric squirrel.....you know, the one that's always trying to get that acorn?:D

Scrat kills me, too.

maroonpirate04
04-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Funny u mention Scrat at work we used to have a employee that we gave him that nickname, cuz he actually kinda looks like him with eyes and nose:D

waterboy
04-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Funny u mention Scrat at work we used to have a employee that we gave him that nickname, cuz he actually kinda looks like him with eyes and nose:D
:eek: He looks like him?:eek: In that case, here's a picture of your co-worker......poor feller.

http://b5.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00553/56/79/553909765_m.jpg