PDA

View Full Version : Daytona And Talledaga

sinfan75
04-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Gotta love the restrictor plate races. Lots of lead changes, lots of stragedy and the massive wrecks. Bet Carl stays in back and takes a point hit next time. LOL! Seriously excluding the wrecks a really great race to watch yesterday. Including the wrecks awesome!!

Bubba-Joe
04-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Carl Edward is a punk. I know some folks love him but he is still a punk in my opinion.

swstangs001
04-28-2009, 12:06 AM
i kinda wish they would make a super wide track with sloping turns like talledega with a huge gap between the track and fans where they could atleast get up above the 200 mark

Buckeye1980
04-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Carl Edward is a punk. I know some folks love him but he is still a punk in my opinion.

What leads you to that opinion? I know alot of racers would have blamed the other driver for the wreck, but he admitted it was his fault

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2009, 12:35 PM

I don't follow NASCAR at all. But if anybody is a punk it is Tony
"you better be glad my pit crew is holding me back" Stewart.:doh:

kaorder1999
04-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Gotta love the restrictor plate races. Lots of lead changes, lots of stragedy

stagedy a mix of tragedy and strategy?

CHS_CG
04-28-2009, 01:26 PM

Carl isnt bad.. I like him...

Compared to Tony, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, and some others Carl is a stand up guy! The 3 I just mentioned will blame Nascar, the other driver, their spotter, even their MOMMA's before they take the blame for anything! Carl admitted it was his fault.. he didnt realize Brad was that far under him and he was a man about it and admitted he was in the wrong!

scrub c
04-29-2009, 09:12 AM
what a bummer, I was expecting to get a good chuckle from some Talledaga Nights quotes...

...So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?

...Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

..Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

..Jesus was a man! He had a beard!

scrub c
04-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Lucius Washington: You're not gonna live forever.

Ricky Bobby: No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?

Lucius Washington: No, I don't know what that means. I guess longer life.

Ricky Bobby: No, he didn't live. It's just exciting that we're trying things like that.