PDA

View Full Version : Brownwoods Kirby Freeman........

BEAST
04-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Signed a free agent deal with the San Francisco 49ers. Reports to mini camp Friday.

BEAST

Electus Unus
04-27-2009, 03:20 PM
*yawn*

Trashman
04-27-2009, 03:25 PM
:D :clap: :2thumbsup

Snydertigersrul
04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
How can he expect to play when he couldn't even start for his college team?

kepdawg
04-27-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

I'm sure Matt Cassel could answer that question for you.

And I know there are differences in the two situations.

Electus Unus
04-27-2009, 07:42 PM
How can he expect to play when he couldn't even start for his college teamS? FIFY

4x100jackets
04-27-2009, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEAST
[B]Signed a free agent deal with the San Francisco 49ers. Reports to mini camp Friday.

How much if any will he get paid??? Just wondering

Bubba-Joe
04-27-2009, 10:04 PM
At least he hasnt' gone to coaching in the arena leauge like some of Texas Tech starters from snyder....BAHHHAWWWWAAA that has to hurt,

Rocket
04-27-2009, 10:13 PM

Always got something dumb to say... Is it ever positive? You should be banned from all Brownwood posts...

garciap77
04-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Always got something dumb to say... Is it ever positive? You should be banned from all Brownwood posts...

What's up Rocket? Glad to see you back on the 3ADL!:)

Snydertigersrul
04-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
At least he hasnt' gone to coaching in the arena leauge like some of Texas Tech starters from snyder....BAHHHAWWWWAAA that has to hurt,

No it doesn't hurt. He decided to join the REAL world. I wonder how long Freeman will last? He actually was signed twice as a free agent out of college (Indy and Baltimore)

BwdLions
04-28-2009, 09:07 AM
He was simply reporting that Kirby signed with an NFL team. Those of us from Brownwood are happy for him. Nobody is saying that he'll be starting (or even playing). Some of you people can't stand it when someone else gets a break. Grow up.

rockdale80
04-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
He was simply reporting that Kirby signed with an NFL team. Those of us from Brownwood are happy for him. Nobody is saying that he'll be starting (or even playing). Some of you people can't stand it when someone else gets a break. Grow up.

Somebody call the wahmbulance....:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions

It's not "some of you people". It's only one or two village idiots.
I'm just glad Sweetwater doesn't have one on this board.:D

Congarts to Kirby Freeman.:clap:

rockdale80
04-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It's not "some of you people". It's only one or two village idiots.
I'm just glad Sweetwater doesn't have one on this board.:D

Congarts to Kirby Freeman.:clap:

agreed, but dont whine because someone makes a smart A$$ statement...stabs go back and forth all the time. Grow some thicker skin and be proud of your own...;)

Eagle 1
04-28-2009, 09:52 AM
I had the privilege of watching Kirby Freeman run all over Odessa Permian.........."who's got your mojo now baby?"
Brownwood fans know who I'm talking about.;)

Congrats to Kirby.

bwdlionfan
04-28-2009, 11:55 AM
In the game against Permian Kirby's senior year he had nearly 500 yards of offense himself. He also had some sort of illness (maybe the flu I forgot), but was running a high temp I wanna say around 102 and was dehydrated. He wanted to play in that game though as it was Brownwood's first game in the stadium since the remodel.