PDA

View Full Version : Mindy

2AKH
09-25-2002, 06:25 AM
Mindy got a question fer ya.
Do you know who these folks are:
INOUNVME, studend86, giddingcb, 2001giddinglb, 2AKH, iveyoldschool02, just courious iffin you know. I think i know who they all are but i am not 100% sure.

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 07:43 PM
What's goin on haus? How are things over C-town. Who is this mindy character anyway.

ivdunit
09-25-2002, 08:14 PM
2AKH, I'd recognize that grammar anywhere. You know I have better things to do, but I wish someone had come by at about 2:35 today to talk some football. I've missed my daily fix so I have turned to making these posts.

INOUNVME
09-25-2002, 08:55 PM
GiddingsCB - I hope you do know who you are talking too. Things are OK here. Sure could use a CB though. Wish a bunch of you guys were here. I enjoy reading your posts. You are very well written and express your feelings in a good way. Not to be joking, but did you buy some of the speeches that you have used on the internet? I hope that you all get things turned around and soon. I got lots of faith in you, your teammates, and the coaching staff. Like I have said many times before, keep your heads up. Will see y'all vs Caldwell at homecoming. Speaking of, is my next door neighbor going to win?

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 10:03 PM
so you'll be here for homecoming? Be sure to stick around after the game so we can b.s. a little bit.

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 10:05 PM
tell 2AKH (aka haus) high for me

StudEnd86
09-25-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey 2AKH sure have missed ya. Hope that all is well. Please tell The firery little red head hello, smith, teeter, gorona, malone, bryant. Whats up INOUNVME. Hey Giddings CB didnt you cost the buffs a game because you were tired.

2AKH
09-26-2002, 08:39 AM
too all you guys out there i miss you guys as much as you miss me be sure of that. ivdunit if you are who i think you are it is good to see you have some time to post and i hope you got my email yesterday
i will see all you guys next week at homecomin, but rite now i hope you guys are focused on YOE remember how cocky they were last yr and what all they did. you guys need to come together and BELIEVE, believe in your team, your coaches, and yourself when you BELIEVE alot can happen. Goodluck and GATA