PDA

View Full Version : A scary thought.........

waterboy
04-27-2009, 10:18 AM
I'm not trying to be political, but this article got me to thinking.....:thinking: Scary indeed......scary indeed....... What's next? The worst part is people were told about this beforehand...:doh:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/03/the_knock_on_the_door.html

Farmersfan
04-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
I'm not trying to be political, but this article got me to thinking.....:thinking: Scary indeed......scary indeed....... What's next? The worst part is people were told about this beforehand...:doh:

So this is a guessing game then??????

waterboy
04-27-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
So this is a guessing game then??????
For you, yes! Once again, just thoughts about it without getting too political. I'm not saying it's true, nor am I saying it's false. It's just a scary thought if it is true.....that's all.

Farmersfan
04-27-2009, 10:37 AM
For you, yes! Once again, just thoughts about it without getting too political. I'm not saying it's true, nor am I saying it's false. It's just a scary thought if it is true.....that's all.

That's better! You had no link attached when I first saw your post so we had no idea what you were talking about. It's ok now!

waterboy
04-27-2009, 10:42 AM
That's better! You had no link attached when I first saw your post so we had no idea what you were talking about. It's ok now!
That's what happens when you side-tracked by customers.:doh: I posted it before I put the link up.:doh:

Farmersfan
04-27-2009, 10:47 AM
It is very scary. I wonder how far this will go?

I_Do_Care
04-27-2009, 10:49 AM

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/03/the_knock_on_the_door.html LMAO, look here Michelle Bachman haha dude, just go to the site, OMG!!!! IT IS NEFARIOUS!!! IT IS PROPOSING RE-EDUCATION CAMPS!! THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US! ahhhhhhhhhhh
:rolleyes: It is actually a snazzy way of organizing, look for the GOP to adopt similar, if not already, ways of communicating with it's base for organizational awareness (i.e. TEABAGGERS by way of 'the' Dick Armey and FoxNews) The internet is a powerful tool, this is only scratching the surface of what we'll see in the future. Business specializing in this very thing, have grown from small town web designers to multi-million dollar companies.

pirate4state
04-27-2009, 11:03 AM
wow.......

waterboy
04-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by I_Do_Care
LMAO, look here Michelle Bachman haha dude, just go to the site, OMG!!!! IT IS NEFARIOUS!!! IT IS PROPOSING RE-EDUCATION CAMPS!! THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US! ahhhhhhhhhhh
:rolleyes: It is actually a snazzy way of organizing, look for the GOP to adopt similar, if not already, ways of communicating with it's base for organizational awareness (i.e. TEABAGGERS by way of 'the' Dick Armey and FoxNews) The internet is a powerful tool, this is only scratching the surface of what we'll see in the future. Business specializing in this very thing, have grown from small town web designers to multi-million dollar companies.
:confused: Don't have a clue what you just said, but.......anyway........I'm not a bit surprised that you would take it as a jab at your beliefs. Are you signed up?:D

:rolleyes: Come on, genius, tell us what you really think!;) I don't know if it's true, or not, but it does make us think. At least it does most of us. Surely, there has to be at least some validity to the story......maybe not.....but it does make one think. This ain't a left-wing vs. right-wing thread. Just something meant for thought provocation.;)

I_Do_Care
04-27-2009, 11:15 AM
:confused: Don't have a clue what you just said, but.......anyway........I'm not a bit surprised that you would take it as a jab at your beliefs. Are you signed up?:D

:rolleyes: Come on, genius, tell us what you really think!;) I don't know if it's true, or not, but it does make us think. At least it does most of us. Surely, there has to be at least some validity to the story......maybe not.....but it does make one think. This ain't a left-wing vs. right-wing thread. Just something meant for thought provocation.;) my beliefs, is the utilization of technology a belief? haha I didn't take it as a jab, rather as more of a wth are you talking about? This is exactly where POLITICS is headed, and as you correctly pointed out, not a left or right thing, because both are already utilizing this mindset and you will see an even greater expansion of this from competing ideologies. I wouldn't be surprised to see DEM and REP stylized MySpace like social sites to exchange thoughts, blogs and beliefs, however Facebook and Myspace already owning the market would likely beat them to the punch, unless they offer something unique as TWITTER did. but who knows.

I do notice when someone calls you out on your, well, SUBSTANCE, you simply get offended and begin with "oh mighty one" or "genius" etc. You did the same thing in another thread with me and with FarmersFan in the Creationism issue (:rolleyes: ) Slight insecurity?

waterboy
04-27-2009, 11:27 AM

I do notice when someone calls you out on your, well, SUBSTANCE, you simply get offended and begin with "oh mighty one" or "genius" etc. You did the same thing in another thread with me and with FarmersFan in the Creationism issue (:rolleyes: ) Slight insecurity?
Not at all.;) I'm fine, thank you! I just don't happen to believe the same way you do. What "SUBSTANCE" would you be talking about? I haven't seen anything I would call substance on your part, and I'm not gonna argue that point. That would be futile and nonconstructive. I can't see where anybody cannot be just a little worried. After all, Obama himself said it, so it must be true! Does that not concern you? Differences apart, surely you can understand the concern.;)

I_Do_Care
04-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Not at all.;) I'm fine, thank you! I just don't happen to believe the same way you do. What "SUBSTANCE" would you be talking about? I haven't seen anything I would call substance on your part, and I'm not gonna argue that point. That would be futile and nonconstructive. I can't see where anybody cannot be just a little worried. After all, Obama himself said it, so it must be true! Does that not concern you? Differences apart, surely you can understand the concern.;) Lmao, again, visit the site, hardly nefarious as much as a innovative way to engage a base. Substance in the sense that this is much ado about nothing. Again, this has nothing to do with what Obama said or did not say, just DNC innovation. You'll see the same, don't worry, you'll be able to preach the conspiracy in your own fancy GOP organizing site.

Farmersfan
04-27-2009, 11:45 AM
The thing that stands out to me is the arrogance of the man. He is turning this thing into a "Me thing" and that scares the hell out of me. But on a lighter note: You can sign up now for your very own MyBarrackObama account. Next he will be selling you Barrack Obama lunch boxs and action figures. He never asked that we have faith in the party or in the government or in the policies they set forth. He asks that we have faith in "HIM"!!!!

I think we should all be concerned...

I_Do_Care
04-27-2009, 11:51 AM
The thing that stands out to me is the arrogance of the man. He is turning this thing into a "Me thing" and that scares the hell out of me. But on a lighter note: You can sign up now for your very own MyBarrackObama account. Next he will be selling you Barrack Obama lunch boxs and action figures. He never asked that we have faith in the party or in the government or in the policies they set forth. He asks that we have faith in "HIM"!!!!

I think we should all be concerned... Well, nobody is stopping yall from worrying, YET
BWAHAHAHA (in my most maniacal laughter)LOL, j/k
Worry away! :)

waterboy
04-27-2009, 12:05 PM
Lmao, again, visit the site, hardly nefarious as much as a innovative way to engage a base. Substance in the sense that this is much ado about nothing. Again, this has nothing to do with what Obama said or did not say, just DNC innovation. You'll see the same, don't worry, you'll be able to preach the conspiracy in your own fancy GOP organizing site.
I'm not preaching conspiracy, or anything else. If you choose to turn your head, and dismiss this as much ado about nothing, that's your choice. All I'm saying is, if true, it would definitely be something to worry about. Only time will tell....