PDA

View Full Version : Rain

Trashman
04-27-2009, 05:53 AM
We are finally getting some good heavy rain to fill up ponds and lakes!:D Hope you are getting some too!:D

Trashman
04-27-2009, 08:00 AM
Had an 1.5 inches of rain by day break.

Looking4number8
04-27-2009, 08:03 AM
It does not look like I got much more than 1/2 inch so far but I live near the college. What part of town do you live in, I think the south side got more. I know San Saba is flooding so the further south you go (to a point) the more rain you get.

By the way Trashman... I miss your big signature.... You need to buck the system and put it back.... ;)

Twirling Time
04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Just looked at the radar and there is a big glob of yellow all the way back to Brownwood that's going to move over DFW. We're looking at probably at least 4 inches today.

Since today's the only day softball teams can get in play-in games because of TAKS, a lot of teams are going to be flipping coins today.

waterboy
04-27-2009, 09:45 AM
No rain here yet, but it looks mighty promising if you look at the radar. Looks to be less than an hour away. Yaaaayy!:D I ain't gonna complain about getting rain...

Trashman
04-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
By the way Trashman... I miss your big signature.... You need to buck the system and put it back.... ;)

It kept getting me into trouble with a certain moderator that I respect a great deal, so I got rid of it. Don't know what I will replace it with yet.:D

I live in the Jenkins Springs area.

Ranger Mom
04-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
It kept getting me into trouble with a certain moderator that I respect a great deal, so I got rid of it. Don't know what I will replace it with yet.:D

I live in the Jenkins Springs area.

Did you know that you can resize signatures?

waterboy
04-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Over 4 hours ago it looked like the rain was nearly on top of us, but still no rain here. The sun is actually shining. Oh well, maybe we'll get some yet.

Trashman
04-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did you know that you can resize signatures?

Yes I did. It was resized several times, once by P4S. After the last PM I just decided to get rid of it and maybe try something else later. :)