PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets

zebrablue2
04-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Big win in game 4 tonight, 89-88 to go up 3-1 against Portland..

Emerson1
04-26-2009, 11:22 PM
I am glad they are finally going to get out of the first round.

Bull's-eye
04-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Just got back from the game, glad we pulled this one out. Props to the NBA officials for allowing the game to be played like a basketball game and not a wrestling match. Houston grabbed 10 offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter to generate 13 second-chance points. Yao finished with 21 points & 12 boards, Luis Scola scored 17 points and Shane Battier chipped in 14 huge points. Scola pulled down 7 offensive boards to lead the Rockets. Brandon Roy is a sensational player!

Bull's-eye
04-27-2009, 12:31 AM
BTW, the Cactus Cuties were on hand to sing the national anthem. They are just as good in person and are a sight to see. :)

zebrablue2
04-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
BTW, the Cactus Cuties were on hand to sing the national anthem. They are just as good in person and are a sight to see. :)

thought u might be at this game. had to be intense?? on the officials, I hope we never see joey crawford in houston again. he is just the center of attention- always... do not know why they continue to let this guy work any playoff games..... way to go rockets.:clap:

bwdlionfan
04-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Joey Crawford shouldn't even be allowed to call an NBA game anymore. He should be forced in to retirement. I was at the game 2 years ago in Dallas where he ejected Tim Duncan for laughing on the bench. He's an arrogant official who wants to control the outcome of the games.

Originally posted by zebrablue2
thought u might be at this game. had to be intense?? on the officials, I hope we never see joey crawford in houston again. he is just the center of attention- always... do not know why they continue to let this guy work any playoff games..... way to go rockets.:clap:

JasperDog94
04-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Agreed on Crawford. That game he officiated (and I use the term officiated very loosely) was called like a preseason game instead of a playoff game.