PDA

View Full Version : Quan Cosby

BaseballUmp
04-26-2009, 10:04 PM
How was he not drafted? Was it his age? I figured he would atleast get drafted late. He deserves a shot and im sure he will get one somewhere. if not, he can just go back to baseball haha

mwynn05
04-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
How was he not drafted? Was it his age? I figured he would atleast get drafted late. He deserves a shot and im sure he will get one somewhere. if not, he can just go back to baseball haha not drafter, signed with the bengals though

Emerson1
04-26-2009, 10:58 PM
He is 26 and I am not surprised he was not drafted.

BaseballUmp
04-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Well then how does the UT rb ogb....whatever get drafted when he isnt even the leading rusher on the team and cosby performed every week. I can see him being a good contribution on the special teams unit. and like i said, he could always go back to the angels organization lol

Emerson1
04-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Well then how does the UT rb ogb....whatever get drafted when he isnt even the leading rusher on the team and cosby performed every week
Because it's not about what you can do in college it's about what you do in the pros. It's not a pitty draft you don't get selected for being the golden boy in college or else Harrell would have been drafted.

Z-RO
04-27-2009, 12:41 AM
I half way agree, but I do think he should of at least been drafted by somebody, he is talented. After the 6th round it really does not matter because the money is almost the same as being a FA plus you get to choose where you go.

injuredinmelee
04-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Quan and Harrell fall into the great college players but their talent does not equate to the NFL. They will both sign free agent deals but dont look for either to be playing in the pro bowl.

c-town_balla
04-27-2009, 09:03 AM
We (texas players) figure that he didn't get drafted because he is two years away from the normal retirement age so teams didn't want to waste a draft pick AND he is short.

Z-RO
04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Quan and Harrell fall into the great college players but their talent does not equate to the NFL. They will both sign free agent deals but dont look for either to be playing in the pro bowl.

I dont expect him to make the PB but I do expect him to contribute and make that roster