PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

CHS_CG
04-23-2009, 08:31 PM
*DISCLAIMER* THIS IS IN NO WAY AN OPEN THREAD TO START THROWING OUT OPINIONS ON THE ACTUAL TOPIC****

My friend is doing a paper based on if Texas can survive as its own country... all I need is some places to get some good info.. the paper is basiclly supposed to be presenting a view of the topic and open for discussion...

PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO SOME POLITICAL CRAP THREAD!

Trashman
04-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

Darn it!:( I was just looking for a reason to get a couple more demerits from P4S.:rolleyes:

CHS_CG
04-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Darn it!:( I was just looking for a reason to get a couple more demerits from P4S.:rolleyes:

:tongue: :stirpot: :dispntd: :1offtopc: :tisk:

pirate4state
04-23-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Trashman

I'm sure you were. By the way, your signature is STILL too big! Not too bright are ya? :rolleyes:

Looking4number8
04-23-2009, 09:02 PM
nm

SintonFan
04-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
*DISCLAIMER* THIS IS IN NO WAY AN OPEN THREAD TO START THROWING OUT OPINIONS ON THE ACTUAL TOPIC****

My friend is doing a paper based on if Texas can survive as its own country... all I need is some places to get some good info.. the paper is basiclly supposed to be presenting a view of the topic and open for discussion...

The answer is yes. A resounding YES!
I'd google state GDPs, output, commerce and production. Stuff like that. Lots of companies are moving here because of lower taxes and our rights.
Many of those now in our armed forces come from Texas. A patriotic folk we are.:nerd:
Good luck and keep us informed on your friends paper.:)

Trashman
04-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm sure you were. By the way, your signature is STILL too big! Not too bright are ya? :rolleyes:

It wouldn't matter what size it was....you would still complain.:D