PDA

View Full Version : Lostaussie

Gsquared
04-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Check it out! Ive been hangin out here lately.

Texas Fishing Forums (http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php)

lostaussie
04-24-2009, 07:24 AM
i will take a look.

Gsquared
04-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i will take a look.
Ive been doin ALOT of fishin lately.

lostaussie
04-24-2009, 09:06 AM
been busy turkey hunting but all tagged out now so time to start fishing more. i did fish tuesday evening at LOP and whacked them on a caroline rig!!! unfortunately i am fair weather fisherman and there is just to much wind for me this weekend.

Gsquared
04-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I tried to fish yesterday, casting into the wind, I speant more time tying to fix my backlashes. Was throwing a black jig with watermelon speck chunk trailer.

lostaussie
04-24-2009, 12:14 PM
for some reason...........knowing you...........I just cannot imagine you pitching a jig. never thought you for a fisherman. come on down and I'll show you some water to pitch that jig in. Santone jigs with sweet beaver trailers.............my kind of fishing!!!!

Gsquared
04-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
for some reason...........knowing you...........I just cannot imagine you pitching a jig. never thought you for a fisherman. come on down and I'll show you some water to pitch that jig in. Santone jigs with sweet beaver trailers.............my kind of fishing!!!!
I love fishin jigs actually, although I do alot of pond fishing so Rooster Tails, small spinnerbaits, and Bettle Spins seem to work better there. Im there, just let me know when!!!!