PDA

View Full Version : Happy Administrative Professionals Day!!!

kaorder1999
04-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Just in case it hadn't been posted already!!!

waterboy
04-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I made our's buy us breakfast this morning. She didn't have a clue about what day it was!:D

.....okay, okay,....I lied, but we tried... ;)

Bullaholic
04-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Sure can't call em' "secretaries" any more. And housewifes are "domestic engineers".

Back in my corporate management days, we all knew who really ran the corporation---it was the administrative assistants. You might make the boss mad, but you never, ever made the mistake of disrespecting or making mad one of the gals in the office. And if you wanted the correct answer, you always asked one of the gals because they were the only ones who knew what was going on---the big wigs only knew their golf score and what time the bar opened every day. :D

Happy Administrative Professional Day to all the savvy, hard working ladies....

44INAROW
04-22-2009, 01:23 PM
We got nice flower arrangements this morning.. Our boss is really good about remembering stuff like this (plus his sister owns the flower shop) lol

BwdLions
04-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
We got nice flower arrangements this morning.. Our boss is really good about remembering stuff like this (plus his sister owns the flower shop) lol

I'm sure the sister is the one that remembers the occasions (since she owns the flower shop). :p

Phil C
04-22-2009, 03:04 PM
:clap:

garciap77
04-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I'm sure the sister is the one that remembers the occasions (since she owns the flower shop). :p

:iagree: