PDA

View Full Version : Wylie & Graham Baseball

RedWhiteBlue
04-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Can anyone tell me who won? I've been a little wrapped up in the golf thing......:confused:

Lion_Addict
04-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Can anyone tell me who won? I've been a little wrapped up in the golf thing......:confused:

Did you ever get an answer??? I haven't heard anything.

Heffelfinger
04-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Graham won 9-5.

Lion_Addict
04-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
Graham won 9-5.

:eek: :eek: WOW!!! Didn't expect that.....

RedWhiteBlue
04-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Heffelfinger
Graham won 9-5.
Actually, I knew..... I just wanted to hear it again....:devil:

garciap77
04-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Actually, I knew..... I just wanted to hear it again....:devil:

Graham won in something?:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

;)

RedWhiteBlue
04-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Yeah, we do that ever once in a while..... of course- with Wylie living in their 'own little make believe world' so much of the time it is hard for them to look around and notice what goes on in the 'real' world. :D

garciap77
04-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Yeah, we do that ever once in a while..... of course- with Wylie living in their 'own little make believe world' so much of the time it is hard for them to look around and notice what goes on in the 'real' world. :D

:D

:p

;)

VWG
04-22-2009, 08:19 PM
OK, OK.. RWB is going to blow her stack but here goes....
Like football team, basketball team.. same for baseball. Steers are young.
If I got this right (reported to me) they started 2 Sr's, 2 Jr's, 4 sophs, and 1 Fish against Wylie.
Graham's whole athletic program is going through a "growth spurt". Football has a ton coming back. Basketball had one Sr. starting, and the baseball team is led by underclassmen.

Graham loses zero pitchers this year. They lost to Snyder 2-1 at Snyder and were leading 1-0 into the 5th inning. Lost to Snyder 5-2 and were tied in the seventh 2-2. Beat Wylie's ace and he didn't record an out after giving up 5 in the first inning.
They've got some "kids" that can play baseball. Just need some seasoning.......

Texasfootball2
04-23-2009, 09:47 AM

The thing is RWB, if Wylie fans went crazy and started patting themselves on the back because they won something they be worn out, but if being average is the real world then I'm glad we're not in it:D :D :)

Now that your probably steaming and getting ready to light up your keyboard, I'm just messing with you:crazy1: :taunt: :2thumbsup LOL

RedWhiteBlue
04-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by VWG
OK, OK.. RWB is going to blow her stack but here goes....
Like football team, basketball team.. same for baseball. Steers are young.
If I got this right (reported to me) they started 2 Sr's, 2 Jr's, 4 sophs, and 1 Fish against Wylie.
Graham's whole athletic program is going through a "growth spurt". Football has a ton coming back. Basketball had one Sr. starting, and the baseball team is led by underclassmen.

Graham loses zero pitchers this year. They lost to Snyder 2-1 at Snyder and were leading 1-0 into the 5th inning. Lost to Snyder 5-2 and were tied in the seventh 2-2. Beat Wylie's ace and he didn't record an out after giving up 5 in the first inning.
They've got some "kids" that can play baseball. Just need some seasoning.......
Why would I 'blow my stack' over that? You are so right!!! We are young and why would I have a problem with that? Only bright, sun-shiny days ahead as far as I am concerned, sweetie.:D

RedWhiteBlue
04-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
The thing is RWB, if Wylie fans went crazy and started patting themselves on the back because they won something they be worn out, but if being average is the real world then I'm glad we're not in it:D :D :)

Now that your probably steaming and getting ready to light up your keyboard, I'm just messing with you:crazy1: :taunt: :2thumbsup LOL
Funny thing is.... I was just messing with you, babe!!:kiss: