PDA

View Full Version : Hey 44

pirate4state
04-21-2009, 04:23 PM
there are some Cuero Gobbler fans across the street. guess they skipped the CC restaurants for Butter Churn in Sinton. LOL

pirate4state
04-21-2009, 04:24 PM
scratch that, it is a Cuero ISD vehicle so maybe those are your golfers :D

pirate4state
04-21-2009, 04:25 PM
which i guess still makes them Gobbler fans

haha

:crazy1:

SintonFan_inAustin
04-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Almost the same thing the Cuero employees at Whataburger said when i was at Cuero last week during lunch hour, but "Hey, there is a Sinton Pirate Fan in Cuero". For a Whataburger at lunch time it was amost empty :confused:

44INAROW
04-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Almost the same thing the Cuero employees at Whataburger said when i was at Cuero last week during lunch hour, but "Hey, there is a Sinton Pirate Fan in Cuero". For a Whataburger at lunch time it was amost empty :confused:

excuse me,, where was my phone call?? :) I was right down the road :eek: Cuero is "clique-ish" for lunch,, One day Whataburger is packed, the next day its Chinese, then Maya's, then Rosies and BBQ..........

I bet it was the golf team Rita..

SintonFan_inAustin
04-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
excuse me,, where was my phone call?? :) I was right down the road :eek: Cuero is "clique-ish" for lunch,, One day Whataburger is packed, the next day its Chinese, then Maya's, then Rosies and BBQ..........

I bet it was the golf team Rita.. my co worker wanted to eat at Rosies or BBQ but i was driving so it was Whataburger. Sorry my mind was baffled with work related issues and forgot :doh: