PDA

View Full Version : I got the 3ADL Shirt Today

Txbroadcaster
04-21-2009, 12:20 AM
Thanks agian for the gift, and I really appreciate the nice note ladies.

Ranger Mom
04-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Sorry it's so late....but it wouldn't be the dlow shirt if there wasn't some drama attached to it!!:p

Txbroadcaster
04-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sorry it's so late....but it wouldn't be the dlow shirt if there wasn't some drama attached to it!!:p

LOL

well it was my PO here in Forney that was creating the drama!

Either way it was a touching gift

jason
04-21-2009, 08:37 AM
first one i didnt sign....

i didnt even go to a 3a game last year, had to settle for watching one of the best 5a teams in the state at all my games....

pirate4state
04-21-2009, 08:59 AM
It was really my mistake for using the certified slip instead of the delivery confirmation! :doh: They are both a shade of green and well, I picked up the wrong one. :D

Glad you finally received the shirt. :2thumbsup

waterboy
04-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Dang! It took that long for you to get the shirt? That gives new meaning to "snail" mail. What's it been......3+ months?:dispntd:

Txbroadcaster
04-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Dang! It took that long for you to get the shirt? That gives new meaning to "snail" mail. What's it been......3+ months?:dispntd:

lol..blame our PO in Forney and blame how our address is set up

We live at Ashland Court, which runs into Ashland road...Problem is...Our house and the house across the street from us have the EXACT same house number and first name of street..only difference is one is Road and one is court.

Our mail always takes longer and we get wrong mail all the time

waterboy
04-21-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

We live at Ashland Court, which runs into Ashland road...Problem is...Our house and the house across the street from us have the EXACT same house number and first name of street..only difference is one is Road and one is court.

Ever thought about renting a PO box?:D It seems like 911 would do something about that. God forbid there be an emergency at your, or your neighbor's, house.:eek:

Txbroadcaster
04-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Ever thought about renting a PO box?:D It seems like 911 would do something about that. God forbid there be an emergency at your, or your neighbor's, house.:eek:

yea we thought about it..If we do a Forney PO we have to drive to a part of Forney we never go across town to get our mail

We can do it in Dallas because wife works real close to a PO, but even then it is out of way

waterboy
04-21-2009, 09:47 AM
yea we thought about it..If we do a Forney PO we have to drive to a part of Forney we never go across town to get our mail

We can do it in Dallas because wife works real close to a PO, but even then it is out of way
Have you complained to the 911 office? Sometimes they'll change it due to potential confusion in case of an emergency. It may be worth looking into.

Bullaholic
04-21-2009, 09:54 AM
TXB.....I just want to give you every assurance that the shirt you recieved has been subjected to the most rigorous tests to insure quality and long life by our 3ADL quality control represenative...You may want to consider soaking it for a couple days in straight bleach for complete assurance....:D

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/jasonshirt3.jpg

Txbroadcaster
04-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
TXB.....I just want to give you every assurance that the shirt you recieved has been subjected to the most rigorous tests to insure quality and long life by our 3ADL quality control represenative...You may want to consider soaking it for a couple days in straight bleach for complete assurance....:D

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/jasonshirt.jpg

yea I am taking it to the Funeral home today to be embalmed disenfected and preserved

Ranger Mom
04-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/jasonshirt3.jpg

In the shirts defense.....Jason was NEVER anywhere near it this season.:eek:

pirate4state
04-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
In the shirts defense.....Jason was NEVER anywhere near it this season.:eek: but G2 was...Terry don't get to close to the sleeves

BuffyMars
04-21-2009, 12:59 PM

dude...i work across the street from a dallas PO. i can literally walk to it....

i think he meant to say, "and my wife is lazy."

hater.

waterboy
04-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
dude...i work across the street from a dallas PO. i can literally walk to it....

i think he meant to say, "and my wife is lazy."

hater.
Hey, Buffy, have you or Terry ever tried to have your address changed? That would probably save y'all the added expense of a PO box, or the delays in your mail. The 911 office in my area has changed my address 3 times before they finally settled on the one I have now.

44INAROW
04-21-2009, 04:19 PM

we have the same problem in our subdivison - we live on Northwood Circle and the street over is Northwood Drive. DUH.. we get each other's mail all the time.. you'd think the mailperson (actually female person) would get it right after all these years :rolleyes: