View Full Version : Sixers

MamaBull
04-20-2009, 01:09 PM
i hate philly.

Sweetwater Red
04-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by MamaBull
i hate philly.

I hate Boston and I hate Danny Ainge even more.

Looking4number8
04-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I hate Boston and I hate Danny Ainge even more.

Did I hear on ESPN today that Danny Ainge had a mild heart attack or was I dreaming?

Sweetwater Red
04-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Did I hear on ESPN today that Danny Ainge had a mild heart attack or was I dreaming?

Better him than me.:thinking:

pirate4state
04-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I hate Boston and I hate Danny Ainge even more. tragic

I'm a Celtics fan and love Danny Ainge, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Larry Bird, et al...

back when basketball was all about Lakers vs. Celtics :inlove:

waterboy
04-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Yes. Danny Ainge had a mild heart attack, but he's doing okay now. I don't like Philly, either, and I used to like the Celtics back when Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson, and Danny Ainge were playing. Anybody that could beat the Lakers back then was cool with me.

Sweetwater Red
04-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Yes. Danny Ainge had a mild heart attack, but he's doing okay now. I don't like Philly, either, and I used to like the Celtics back when Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Dennis Johnson, and Larry Ainge were playing. Anybody that could beat the Lakers back then was cool with me.

Larry Ainge huh? Yep you're a Celtic fan.:doh: :D

waterboy
04-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Larry Ainge huh? Yep you're a Celtic fan.:doh: :D
:doh: I didn't catch that! It's been corrected. I'm not much of a fan now, but I was then.:cool: