PDA

View Full Version : Regional Golf Tournaments

Bullaholic
04-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Update for Monday, April 20, 2009
REGIONAL GOLF TOURNAMENT - This will be a busy week for more than a dozen area golf teams as the high school regionals begin today. The Bridgeport girls' team and Anne Smith of Decatur will be in Lubbock today and tomorrow competing in the Class 3A, Region I finals, while the Decatur and Northwest boys' teams will on the same course Wednesday and Thursday. Also, Chico standout Blake Moss will be putting at regionals where he is searching for a second straight trip to the state tournament.

"Wise County Messenger", 04/20/09

Best of luck to all the Wise County golf teams, especially the Bridgeport girl's team.

gobbler grad
04-20-2009, 06:34 PM
any updates...from Reg.4

saw Yoakum was leading the girls tournament over Bandera by 34 strokes...Edna was like in 7th place after the first day...

coach
04-21-2009, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
any updates...from Reg.4

saw Yoakum was leading the girls tournament over Bandera by 34 strokes...Edna was like in 7th place after the first day...

i am working the 1a tournament and will know results tomorrow

RedWhiteBlue
04-21-2009, 10:45 AM
Graham Boys left this morning headed for Lubbock to play their practice round today. They will tee off tomorrow morning bright and early and finish up Thursday afternoon. By the way...... the Steer crew is looking to repeat last year's State Championship. I know one momma that is a little excited and a whole lotta nervous!!!!!:eek: :crazy1: :helpme:

raider red 2000
04-21-2009, 06:32 PM
i heard that wharton was 2nd in region 4.

no idea about scores or who was 1st.

the wharton team consists of 3 9th graders a jr and a sr.

good job guys.

Bull Butter
04-21-2009, 07:18 PM
Region IV results

1. La Vernia
2. Wharton
3. West Oso
4. La Feria

Eric Garza of Falfurrias was the Gold Medalist