PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Hicks???

SHSBulldog00
04-18-2009, 07:19 PM
UT poster's

What is the latest on Ohio LB Jordan Hicks and Texas?

PhiI C
04-18-2009, 08:37 PM
He still has Texas rated as his highest interest but has so many offers from major schools such as Ohio State, USC, LSU, Florida, Notre Dame, Stanford, etc. The longer this takes the less optimistic I am about him choosing UT though. Still he is one you have to leave a place open for until he decides.

Z-RO
04-18-2009, 08:53 PM
We are O'fer in the last I dont know how many out of state 5 star recruits.

Electus Unus
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I think he very well could end up at Texas but it'll be a battle to get him out of Ohio States grasp.

Phil C
04-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
I think he very well could end up at Texas but it'll be a battle to get him out of Ohio States grasp.

I agree Electus. Other schools could possibly get involved too. This is one I expect we may not know until next February on National Signing Day.

PPHSfan
04-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
We are O'fer in the last I dont know how many out of state 5 star recruits.
That's because Mack almost refuses to make an offer unless the oos kid uses one of his official visits to campus first. He has watched many oos kids go elsewhere because of this policy.

PhiI C
04-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Mr. Hicks has an offer to come to Texas.

See link below.

http://www.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=85180&sport=1

Electus Unus
04-20-2009, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I agree Electus. Other schools could possibly get involved too. This is one I expect we may not know until next February on National Signing Day. I think during an all-american game is when he could commit to his school of choice. I think he has stated before he wants to take all his official visits first

BwdLions
04-20-2009, 02:48 PM
The problem with these OOS recruits is, they grow up being big Texas fans, but when it's time to choose a school, it's so much easier to play closer to home. That way family and friends can come and see them play.