PDA

View Full Version : Please post 4-17-09 Softball Scores Here

Phil C
04-18-2009, 12:06 PM
In District 31AAA it was the following:

As reported in another thread in 5 innings it was Sinton 17 Mathis 0 in 5 innings. This puts Sinton at 11-1 and cinches a playoff and at least a tie for the District Championship. If Sinton wins one of its' last two games they will be district champions. However the last two games are tough ones against Robstown and Falfurrias.

It was Robstown 6 Aransas Pass 2. This puts Robstown at 9 - 3 and Aransas Pass at 7 - 5.

In the big upset it was Orange Grove 2 Falfurrias 1 in 10 innings. This puts Orange Grove at 3 - 9 in district and Falfurrias 7 - 5 in district. I knew that Orange Grove and others in back of the standings were capable of pulling the upset and this one is it and there may be more.

Mathematical Falfurrias and Aransas Pass can make the playoffs but now their chances are probably getting slim.

Unfortunately I can't do much analysis because I don't have the final Ingleside vs West Oso score and I don't know if they even played last night or waited until today. Hopefully Once can help.

OnceABucJr
04-18-2009, 12:56 PM
Ingleside 11 WO 0

PhiI C
04-18-2009, 12:58 PM
Thank you Once. That puts Ingleside also at 8 - 3 with two games left if I am not mistaken.

OnceABucJr
04-18-2009, 01:23 PM
You are correct professor, Tues w/OG in Ingle & Fri @ AP.