PDA

View Full Version : Gwood

LH Panther Mom
04-17-2009, 09:03 PM
:wave: :wave: How's it going?

GWOOD
04-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Hello LH Panther Mom. I have my head above water tonight. Having fun tracking the baseball season.

Those Liberty Hill Panthers lost their top 2 pitchers from last year but are on their way to a district championship. I keep thinking about trying to make a game.

Things going well with you?

44INAROW
04-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Since tonight is a slow baseball night due to mother nature - I'll take this time to say a big THANK YOU to GWOOD for all the time and dedication he's given to the 3abaseball site. Anyone that has spent any amount of time working on stats and/or monitoring a forum will appreciate the time involved. I think 3abaseball.com is a respected forum with a great deal of information and it's updated regularly. Thanks GW :clap: ;)

LH Panther Mom
04-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Things are great here. It's good to see you on. :)

Sweetwater Red
04-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Things are great here. It's good to see you on. :)

Sorry to interject. But is Liberty Hill good at all sports?

Also GWOOD do you see anyone from 2-3A being a factor in
Region I regarding the playoffs?

LH Panther Mom
04-17-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Sorry to interject. But is Liberty Hill good at all sports?
If there's a weakness, it's probably golf. ;)

GWOOD
04-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Also GWOOD do you see anyone from 2-3A being a factor in
Region I regarding the playoffs?

Yea, I think Region 1 is wide open. Decatur seems to be making a move. Lubbock Estacado? I'm not sure. I'm going to Lubbock to watch them play tomorrow. Liberty Hills is doing well but I don't how good they are.

2-3A. Brownwood could ride the coattails of Shelby Miller all the way to Round Rock. He is the real deal. Abilene Wylie can't be counted out . They are a good team. Just can't beat Brownwood when Miller is pitching. I don't see Snyder making it back to Round Rock but they seem to be getting better and better as the season goes.

It is just wide open in Region 1.