PDA

View Full Version : Hornet Pride

prouddad
10-11-2002, 10:31 AM
Why don't you do something about fan support? You are laways full of sugesstions, I bet you even attack the band. Shut up and make noise in a positive way. Caldwell has never been known for wionning in football, you've won twice! Help Cobia and the staff, help the kids and the community, be positive! I like what I've seen the past few weeks, athletes make plays, heck they make the 2-8 coaches look like brains! Encourage and support!

prouddad
10-11-2002, 10:34 AM
Sorry for the mis-spelling, I get fired up some times and get in a hurry. Always & winning!
Go Hornets, Beat Cameron!

HornetPride
10-11-2002, 10:47 AM
Your entire message contradicted itself. Your kids' slugname must be "EmbarrassedSon"

Amos Moses
10-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Kind of harsh prouddad!!!! I thought Hornet prides' post were pretty positive. Since I'm going to the game tonight and don't know much about the Hornets give me some important numbers and names. Who makes up ya'll district and are ya'll favorite to go to the playoffs.

tog
10-11-2002, 11:04 AM
so all that talent makes those "2-8 coaches" look like brains, yet those "2-8" coaches are stupid becuase they had 2-8 talent with poor attitudes and effort? is this what you are saying? use your brain before you talk,,,i think you need to give our coaches a little more respect, hornetpride, keep it up,

<small>[ October 11, 2002, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: tog ]</small>

bviking
10-11-2002, 01:13 PM
Amos you can look for a lot of key players, but our standouts are #42, #8, #35, #40, #6, #50, #56, #34, #11, and a couple of others. The point is that the Hornets have several standouts, but they win because they play as a team. Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy the game tonight.

SWARM!!!!!!

CHS_Grad '85
10-11-2002, 01:25 PM
Amos Moses: Our distrist is 18-3A now. It includes Cameron, Lorena, Marlin, Rockdale & Troy.

Playoff favorites Marlin, Cameron, Rockdale & now Caldwell.

The guys that bviking mentioned would be a good place to begin but he's right they all play well as a team. Cobia & staff have done a great job at that.

HornetPride
10-11-2002, 01:45 PM
I sure hope the team is pumped. Cameron is always revved for district action. Someone needs to shake up that hornets' nest! The road game in Rockdale will be tough next week. They are possibly better than Cameron and Marlin will be difficult regardless. I think Lorena will pull off an upset or two so winning every other game is crucial regardless of the Marlin game outcome. Nothing worse than leaving playoff slots up to math or tie-breakers. Yuck...