PDA

View Full Version : Don't mess with my Cowboys!!

Ranger Mom
04-16-2009, 09:24 AM
WASHINGTON - Police said a man was punched in the face after grabbing a Dallas Cowboys flag from a car in downtown Washington. D.C. police Lt. Eric Hayes said someone snatched the flag from a car as it was stopped in traffic Tuesday evening and apparently threw it to the ground.

Police and witnesses said that by the time the man crossed the street, someone exited the car and struck him in the face before driving away.

Police said the incident may have been motivated by team loyalty, or the motorist might not have wanted anyone to touch his car.

Police said a man was taken from the scene to be treated for a bruised forehead.

link (http://mywesttexas.com/articles/2009/04/16/ap/strange/d97j379o0.txt)

So...what do you think? Did he get punched in the face for messing with the Cowboys Flag or for messing with his car??

RANDOM THOUGHT: When I read the first sentence, I immediately thought of BBDE for some reason!!:thinking: :D

pirate4state
04-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Well, I know when I see that god awful yellow & gold Green Bay "G" on cars here in Texas I want to smash my car into them, so probably some Redskin fan didn't like seeing a Cowboy flag in DC.

That's my guess anyway. :)

Ranger Mom
04-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well, I know when I see that god awful yellow & gold Green Bay "G" on cars here in Texas I want to smash my car into them, so probably some Redskin fan didn't like seeing a Cowboy flag in DC.

That's my guess anyway. :)

That was my guess too!!

SintonFan
04-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Don't they just grab everything in DC? I bet that was it.