PDA

View Full Version : OoOops!!!!!

Ranger Mom
04-15-2009, 03:52 PM
On Monday my boss asked me to order some flowers to send the wife of a friend of his, who had died over the weekend.

I ordered them on Monday afternoon.

When I left for lunch today and was leaving my office building who should I practically run into but the dead man himself!!!

Come to find out, my boss had read his email wrong and "Mr. Johnston " hadn't died it was "Mr Johnson"...who lives in Nebraska and not here!!!

Now....I have to send flowers to the man's wife again with an apology for sending her "funeral flowers" yesterday...
:D

garciap77
04-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
On Monday my boss asked me to order some flowers to send the wife of a friend of his, who had died over the weekend.

When I left for lunch today and was leaving my office building who should I practically run into but the dead man himself!!!

Come to find out, my boss had read his email wrong and "Mr. Johnston " hadn't died it was "Mr Johnson"...who lives in Nebraska and not here!!!

Now....I have to send flowers to the man's wife again with an apology for sending her "funeral flowers" yesterday...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

waterboy
04-15-2009, 03:54 PM
:doh: Tell your boss it's time for some new GLASSES!:D

Ranger Mom
04-15-2009, 03:55 PM
It was great getting to come back from lunch and tell my boss that I ran into the guys ghost when I went to lunch.

He didn't believe me at first and even printed out the email to show me where he found out from.......that was when I discovered he was reading the last name wrong.

Man....I love being right!!:)

garciap77
04-15-2009, 03:58 PM
It was great getting to come back from lunch and tell my boss that I ran into the guys ghost when I went to lunch.

He didn't believe me at first and even printed out the email to show me where he found out from.......that was when I discovered he was reading the last name wrong.

Man....I love being right!!:)

I cann't think of you ever being wrong. Is it just me, our does everyone else feel the same.:D

;)

Bullaholic
04-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Bill Clinton makes this mistake all of the time....:D

(All due respect to the actual widow of the deceased, however).

44INAROW
04-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Kellye - you have the most interesting days :D :D

Ranger Mom
04-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Thank goodness, because otherwise it would be REALLY boring here!!

Old people make the funniest mistakes......(no offense to any old people here!!):p :p

Bullaholic
04-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

After her posts in the "Vasectomy" thread---I'd bet on her nights, 44'.....:D

:inlove: , RM

Ranger Mom
04-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Is it hot in here??

That made me blush!!:blush:

Bullaholic
04-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Is it hot in here??

That made me blush!!:blush:

I wish all ladies had your candor, RM.

44INAROW
04-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

maybe we can intice her to tell us a "board appropriate" night-time story :p :blush:

STANG RED
04-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I cann't think of you ever being wrong. Is it just me, our does everyone else feel the same.:D

;)

It's just you.:p

bobcat4life
04-15-2009, 05:19 PM

:D :D :D

Electus Unus
04-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Zombies are real! :doh: