PDA

View Full Version : Exciting News about Breckenridge's New Jumbotron!

GreenMonster
04-15-2009, 01:15 PM
This just in:

Breckenridge maintenance crews busy installing new Jumboron at field according to Jimmy Joe Johnson manager of the local True Value Hardware store. The maintenance crew in charge of the installation apparently let the news slip while buying the store completely out of duct tape that BISD has recently procured a brand newish 1997 Sony 52" Projection Screen TV that will be mounted on the big wall behind the South endzone. The crew also insinuated that the school acrchitects are busy redesigning the pressbox for next year as a 1982 double-wide trailer has been donated by the local VFW. They are currently having trouble designing an elevator to the new and improved facilities that is simple enough to be operated by the backwoods townsfolk, more on this update later!

BreckTxLonghorn
04-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
This just in:

Breckenridge maintenance crews busy installing new Jumboron at field according to Jimmy Joe Johnson manager of the local True Value Hardware store. The maintenance crew in charge of the installation apparently let the news slip while buying the store completely out of duct tape that BISD has recently procured a brand newish 1997 Sony 52" Projection Screen TV that will be mounted on the big wall behind the South endzone. The crew also insinuated that the school acrchitects are busy redesigning the pressbox for next year as a 1982 double-wide trailer has been donated by the local VFW. They are currently having trouble designing an elevator to the new and improved facilities that is simple enough to be operated by the backwoods townsfolk, more on this update later!

:rolleyes: Anyone who's anyone knows that Breckenridge doesn't do that fancy smancy jumbotron stuff. It took 5 years just to consider turf, and another couple to get it approved. We do things traditional.

And we don't have a True Value we have a Higginbotham's duhhhhhh:D

STANG RED
04-15-2009, 01:22 PM
:1omg!: :fnypost:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad we dont have many Buckaroo's on here.

:1popcorn:

BreckTxLonghorn
04-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
:1omg!: :fnypost:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad we dont have many Buckaroo's on here.

:1popcorn:

Many? You've got ONE.

Sweetwater Red
04-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Many? You've got ONE.

Yeah but that one represents his town very well.:thumbsup:

waterboy
04-15-2009, 01:34 PM
I would donate my 53" Sony rear-projection TV to Gilmer High School if they would somehow mount it up there on the scoreboard.:D

It would give me a reason to buy that new 70" Sony HD 120Hz LCD that I've been wanting.........but the boss says we don't need.:(

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2009, 08:25 PM
This just in:

HAHAHAHA! :D :D

GreenMonster
04-16-2009, 10:37 AM
ttt

Z-RO
04-16-2009, 09:09 PM
This is greatness. A buddy of mine told me I had to come on here and read this and the update..too funny:clap:

garciap77
04-16-2009, 09:35 PM
This just in:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

GreenMonster
04-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif Were you the sdonor of the Jumbotron or something??? Sorry about that, the new "SAFETY" plan has real promise of performing better than the last plan. Only time will tell for sure though.

garciap77
04-17-2009, 07:23 AM
Were you the sdonor of the Jumbotron or something??? Sorry about that, the new "SAFETY" plan has real promise of performing better than the last plan. Only time will tell for sure though.

:D