PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater softball????

Looking4number8
04-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Man, what happened here? Sweetwater was terrible the two times we played them. I dont remember the first score but the 2nd time we won 22-4 and had girls stepping off bags for intentional outs... The next two games you guys pull off upsets and whipping both Breckenridge and Graham. I hope you can do the same against Wylie! Yall seem to be playing great but it might have come a little to late. Do yall still have an outside shot at the playoffs? I hope so! Good luck on the rest of your season!

wildstangs
04-15-2009, 09:24 AM
Baseball and Softball have never been really strong for Sweetwater. Off the top of my head, I cant remember if the softball team has EVER made the playoffs.

I do think that I read somewhere about them getting a very good player back from injury. Might explain their sudden winning streak.

GetRDoneStangs
04-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Man, what happened here? Sweetwater was terrible the two times we played them. I dont remember the first score but the 2nd time we won 22-4 and had girls stepping off bags for intentional outs... The next two games you guys pull off upsets and whipping both Breckenridge and Graham. I hope you can do the same against Wylie! Yall seem to be playing great but it might have come a little to late. Do yall still have an outside shot at the playoffs? I hope so! Good luck on the rest of your season!

Softball:
Jordan Lawrence is back after surgery. I think they would have given a run for the title or at least the playoffs if she hadn't been out.

She is 2-0 sinse returning.

Baseball:

Defense is playing much better and some of the younger ones are just coming around.