PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody gonna have more home games than Cameron Yoe next year?

offduty
04-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Here's the Yoemen Football Schedule as far as Home/Away is concerned.....Dates are still TBA

@ Waco Connally
@ Gatesville
@ Lexington (Because the game was cancelled last year)
vs. Lorena * @ Waco ISD
@ Rockdale
vs. Taylor
@ Madisonville
vs. Bryan Rudder
@ Navasota
vs. Caldwell

offduty
04-14-2009, 08:24 AM
technically they only have 3....the game vs. Lorena is at Waco ISD stadium

Daddy D 11
04-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by offduty
Here's the Yoemen Football Schedule as far as Home/Away is concerned.....Dates are still TBA

@ Waco Connally
@ Gatesville
@ Lexington (Because the game was cancelled last year)
vs. Lorena * @ Waco ISD
@ Rockdale
vs. Taylor
@ Madisonville
vs. Bryan Rudder
@ Navasota
vs. Caldwell

That's a cupcake schedule.

BaseballUmp
04-14-2009, 02:25 PM
I dont see this sitting well with the Yoe fans. Only 3 home games? Having a new coach come in, this only adds to the difficulties he will face.

87 TIGER
04-14-2009, 02:49 PM
They could have played Lorena home and away but they are the ones who wanted to play @ Waco isd. And they should have played in Lexington last year most of the schools in this area played that week(cancelled due to hurricane that did not do anything in this area).Looks like last year they were on the road 4 games

BaseballUmp
04-14-2009, 02:54 PM
Well the Lexington game falls on their coach. They have the final say on a home game. They didnt want anyone to travel with the possibility of road congestion and either way, no offence to Lorena but i dont think it will matter where that game is played.

ILS1
04-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I dont see this sitting well with the Yoe fans. Only 3 home games? Having a new coach come in, this only adds to the difficulties he will face.

Well,it's not the new AD/HC's fault about all the away games. He's just coming in and had no say in the schedule. It should fall on the previous coach.

:D :D :D

BaseballUmp
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
No im not blaming this on anyone. Thats just they way things ended up. Making up the Lexington game from last year at their field and lorena at waco as it was last year. Im just saying its unfortunate to only have 3 true home games.

87 TIGER
04-14-2009, 03:21 PM
So if the Lexington coach cancelled his home game , why isnt this years match gonna be played in Cameron?

BaseballUmp
04-14-2009, 03:27 PM
That i dont know. Maybe they dont want to end up with a schedule like camerons