PDA

View Full Version : Graham Steer Golf.....

RedWhiteBlue
04-10-2009, 02:51 PM
I just have to brag....
The Graham Steers won the 2-3A District title in golf and my son, a freshman has qualifed to play on that team in the Regional Tournament in Lubbock on Wednesday and Thursday, April 22nd and April 23rd. Hopefully, these boys will make another great run at the state title and bring home another state championship....:cheerl: :clap:
GO STEERS GO!!!!

garciap77
04-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I just have to brag....
The Graham Steers won the 2-3A District title in golf and my son, a freshman has qualifed to play on that team in the Regional Tournament in Lubbock on Wednesday and Thursday, April 22nd and April 23rd. Hopefully, these boys will make another great run at the state title and bring home another state championship....:cheerl: :clap:
GO STEERS GO!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
04-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Good job!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

BTW----- The only reason that yawll won district instead of Wylie is because your scores were lower.:D

44INAROW
04-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Congrats to the Steers and to your son qualifying as a Freshman. Good Luck at Regional :clap:

Black & Gold
04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I just have to brag....
GO STEERS GO!!!!

Congrats!!! Who won district for the girls? Snyder usually has pretty good girls teams but I haven't heard anything about how they did.

grmfan93
04-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
Congrats!!! Who won district for the girls? Snyder usually has pretty good girls teams but I haven't heard anything about how they did.

Snyder is in the lead...they still have to finish on monday...they canceled the tournement yesterday due to the wind

RedWhiteBlue
04-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Good job!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

BTW----- The only reason that yawll won district instead of Wylie is because your scores were lower.:D
Thanks for stealing my thunder, Bogey!!!:rolleyes: