slingshot
04-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Yep... I'm a 'Sport Model' now!;)

BwdLion_80
04-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Yes, 20 years ago! No regrets!

Looking4number8
04-09-2009, 06:43 AM
I had mine about 20 years ago too... But please don't tell my 17 year old.

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Had mine a little over a year ago.........BAD BAD BAD experience!!!
Major REGRET!!! If I only knew then.......... :doh: :flaming:

charlesrixey
04-09-2009, 07:46 AM
only men in brownwood get them?

is this part of a plot to keep the lions in 3A?

BwdLion_80
04-09-2009, 07:53 AM
Darn, you figured us out!!!!!!:doh:

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I had mine about 20 years ago too... But please don't tell my 17 year old.

HA HA HA!!!! :clap: :clap:

garciap77
04-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Had mine a little over a year ago.........BAD BAD BAD experience!!!
Major REGRET!!! If I only knew then.......... :doh: :flaming:

You can have it reversed!

:D

;)

RedWhiteBlue
04-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

;)
Man, I get on here for the first time in weeks and this is what the DL has become??:eek: :eek:

OldBison75
04-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Had it done---twice. The first time was over, all the tests to followup were good, then 4 months later my wife finds out she's pregnant. New test showed I had live swimmers again and had to do it all over again. No problems since. But, the baby girl, now almost 18 years old, is the love of my life, Many people say that she was an accident, but an accident is something that happens that you wish would not. She was a surprise because we did not know we wanted another baby and God gave us a special gift.

As for the procedure, it is very strange to be awake and see needles and scapels on that part of your body. Recovery is pretty painful, but good meds help alot. No other problems after recovery though, and nothing changed. The wife still won't do it just for fun!!!!!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-09-2009, 08:19 AM
You guys are crazy. You stripped away your own manhood and dignity.

Txbroadcaster
04-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You guys are crazy. You stripped away your own manhood and dignity.

I would hope there is more to you as a man with dignity than what is in your pants :D

OldBison75
04-09-2009, 08:22 AM
My manhood is still there , as well as my dignity. It may not have any bio-weapons now, but it still fires.

Looking4number8
04-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
only men in brownwood get them?

is this part of a plot to keep the lions in 3A?

:clap: :clap: very nice

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I would hope there is more to you as a man with dignity than what is in your pants :D

What's in your pants is what makes you a man. Self-imposed infertility goes against the natural order of things and discards the whole idea of survival and replication.

garciap77
04-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Man, I get on here for the first time in weeks and this is what the DL has become??:eek: :eek:

3ADL Fight Night Fundraiser :

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/catfight-1-1.jpg

;)

SWMustang
04-09-2009, 08:53 AM
What's in your pants is what makes you a man. Self-imposed infertility goes against the natural order of things and discards the whole idea of survival and replication.

I've replicated - after you replicate a couple of times you won't want to do it again.

crzyjournalist03
04-09-2009, 09:51 AM
I plan on having at least one more kid, so no...no snip snip for me.

charlesrixey
04-09-2009, 09:55 AM

i have 3 kids

i wanted 3 kids

i have fulfilled that part of my biological function, while remaining within my limits of economic support. I'm pretty sure 1/4 inch of tube from each side has nothing to do with my ability to be a man, a father or a husband. :)

MN95
04-09-2009, 10:08 AM
An old joke.......a not too bright gentleman was scheduled for a vasectomy, the morning he is leaving for the Dr's office he comes downstairs dressed in a tuxedo. His wife asks him "why in the world are you dressed in a tuxedo?". His reply, "if I'm going to be imPOtent, I'm going to look imPOtent".

BwdLion73
04-09-2009, 10:33 AM
3ADL Fight Night Fundraiser :

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/catfight-1-1.jpg

Oh No...shes going for the dreaded tail twister!

;)

solocam
04-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Yep,had it done,

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 11:22 AM

You have GOT to be kidding!!!

This is going to be way personal...but the best sex was when I didn't have to worry about getting knocked up!!

And now, since I have had MY surgery, we don't even have to worry about that one pesky little week either!!

Love the spontaneity!!

I give self imposed infertilization 2 thumbs up!!:2thumbsup

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 11:27 AM

;)

HHHEEELLLLLL NO!!!!! :p I don't have regrets cuz I want another kid, my regret is that the Doctor damn near killed me!!!! Felt like he was ripping poor ole "Righty" right outta me :foul:
Felt alotta pain in my life but Gawd, that was by far THE WORST!!! :weeping: :weeping:

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 11:30 AM
HHHEEELLLLLL NO!!!!! :p I don't have regrets cuz I want another kid, my regret is that the Doctor damn near killed me!!!! Felt like he was ripping poor ole "Righty" right outta me :foul:
Felt alotta pain in my life but Gawd, that was by far THE WORST!!! :weeping: :weeping:

I got one one word for you...... CHILDBIRTH!!:hand:

or is that 2 words??:thinking:

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I got one one word for you...... CHILDBIRTH!!:hand:

or is that 2 words??:thinking:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Piece of cake (or pie)............. :p :D

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 11:35 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Piece of cake............. :p :D

That was what I felt about my first 2, because I had an epidural. On the 3rd one they said I had scar tissue built up on my spine and it may not take....well, it did take, but only on one side!!!:eek: :eek:

Luckily, I shot her out in about 30 minutes, so the pain wasn't TOO intense for TOO long!!

My hat goes off to those women who choose to do it with no meds.......I can't imagine feeling that pain for hours on both sides!!!

I am definitely NOT a martyr!!

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Luckily, I shot her out in about 30 minutes, so the pain wasn't TOO intense for TOO long!!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

HA HA HA HA!!! :clap: :clap:

BEAST
04-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Hell, mine was nothing. I drove myself to and from the Drs office. Had it done on a Friday afternoon, by the next day I was messing around outside( a bit gingerly ) and by Monday I was back at work. To be honest, I cant even say it hurt at all.

BEAST

crzyjournalist03
04-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
Hell, mine was nothing. I drove myself to and from the Drs office. Had it done on a Friday afternoon, by the next day I was messing around outside( a bit gingerly )

Don't you have to lay off the "messing around" for a while?

Geez, some people just can't keep their pants on...

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Don't you have to lay off the "messing around" for a while?

Geez, some people just can't keep their pants on...

Uh yeah.......not recommended.

Been there, done that......I saw the man in WAY worse pain than the initial surgery caused!!

When the Dr. says wait however many weeks, you should probably listen!!

garciap77
04-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Hell, mine was nothing. I drove myself to and from the Drs office. Had it done on a Friday afternoon, by the next day I was messing around outside( a bit gingerly ) and by Monday I was back at work. To be honest, I cant even say it hurt at all.

BEAST

Same here! Did not hurt at all. Maybe Lion_Addict had it done in Mexico!:D ;)

Buckeye1980
04-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Had it done after the birth of my second sone . Has been 3 years now. NO REGRETS! And my wife says I no less of a man that I was before! If all you have to prove your manhood is in your pants , than you have no manhood in the head that counts....your BRAIN!

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980
Had it done after the birth of my second sone . Has been 3 years now. NO REGRETS! And my wife says I no less of a man that I was before! If all you have to prove your manhood is in your pants , than you have no manhood in the head that counts....your BRAIN!

:eek: :eek: Thank you Dr. Phil!!!! :p

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye1980

Preach it brotha!!!:clap:

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Same here! Did not hurt at all. Maybe Lion_Addict had it done in Mexico!:D ;)

No, right here in town......... Dr. Cutemoff :doh: :thmbdwn:

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 01:10 PM
No, right here in town......... Dr. Cutemoff :doh: :thmbdwn:

You sissy!! You must have an extremely low pain tolerance!!!:taunt: :taunt:

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 01:17 PM
You sissy!! You must have an extremely low pain tolerance!!!:taunt: :taunt:

Ummmmmm..........NOT!!! Major back surgery- fine through that. Guillian Barre' Syndrome (that included some not so painless tests)- made it through that. Torn the hell outta both ankles and kness- made it through that.
2 friggin hours on the table with the Doctor sweating his tail off, apologizing cuz he's tearin my gonads up - NOT FUN!!! :p :(

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Ummmmmm..........NOT!!! Major back surgery- fine through that. Guillian Barre' Syndrome (that included some not so painless tests)- made it through that. Torn the hell outta both ankles and kness- made it through that.
2 friggin hours on the table with the Doctor sweating his tail off, apologizing cuz he's tearin my gonads up - NOT FUN!!! :p :(

:hand: It's all in your head...literally (no pun intended!!)

RANDOM COMMENT: My son and daughter in law and my daughter and son in law are in Brownwood right now!:)

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 01:24 PM
:hand: It's all in your head...literally (no pun intended!!)

RANDOM COMMENT: My son and daughter in law and my daughter and son in law are in Brownwood right now!:)

He ain't here to get a vasectomy is he??? :eek: :eek: :p

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 01:26 PM
He ain't here to get a vasectomy is he??? :eek: :eek: :p

I certainly hope not, one has one kid and the other doesn't have any!!

They are just at the lakehouse bemoaning the fact their rig went down and they are now jobless!! :(

Lion_Addict
04-09-2009, 01:42 PM
They are just at the lakehouse bemoaning the fact their rig went down and they are now jobless!! :(

OUCH!!! :( :(

nobogey72
04-09-2009, 04:10 PM
The only part of my vascetomy that hurt was that the Dr. accidently dropped the chainsaw on my foot. It made it real hard to get my boots back on.:cool:

Ranger Mom
04-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
The only part of my vascetomy that hurt was that the Dr. accidently dropped the chainsaw on my foot. It made it real hard to get my boots back on.:cool:

Chainsaw??

I think I need to put MY boots on!!:hand:

Trashman
04-09-2009, 07:41 PM
I was going to get one after the birth of girl # 2. For some reason, I decided against it...I think it had to do with shrap objects near my meat and two veg. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't because girls 3, 4 and 5 came along several years later. She had her baby maker tied off after the birth of # 5 and we couldn't be happier. :D

garciap77
04-09-2009, 09:37 PM
No, right here in town......... Dr. Cutemoff :doh: :thmbdwn: :fnypost:

garciap77
04-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

Where have you been hiding? FBI was asking about you!