PDA

View Full Version : Stabbed for passing...

Pick6
04-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Waco police: Man stabbed for passing gas

By Erin Quinn | Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 10:45 AM

A 33-year-old Houston man is being held in the McLennan County Jail after Waco police say he stabbed a man Tuesday in the chest and leg because he was passing gas in their room at the Clarion Inn, 801 S. Fourth St.
Ramirez_Jose.jpg

Jose Braule Ramirez was sharing a room with three other men from Houston, including 35-year-old Juan Antonio Salano Castellano. While the other two men were outside the room talking on their cell phones at about 7:15 p.m., Castellano passed gas “which upset Ramirez to the point he picked up a large knife and threw it at Castellano, striking him in the leg,” states a news release from the Waco Police Department.

Ramirez then crossed the room, picked up the knife and stabbed Castellano on the left side of his chest, the release states.

The other roommates came into the room and loaded Castellano in their vehicle to take him to the hospital.

When they realized they didn’t know where the hospital was, the release states they called the police and an ambulance.

Castellano is being treated today at Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center. His condition was not immediately available.

Ramirez is being held in jail on a charge of aggravated assault. His bond has not yet been set.

Link (http://www.wacotrib.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/communities/breakingnews/entries/2009/04/08/waco_police_man_stabbed_for_pa.html)

SWMustang
04-08-2009, 04:11 PM
John Wesley Hardin once shot a man just for snoring....

sinton66
04-08-2009, 07:07 PM
The gas passer may have got off lucky. I know people that could make him puke by retalliating.

crzyjournalist03
04-09-2009, 09:58 AM
"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die; when I hear that whistle blowing, I just hang my head and cry..."