PDA

View Full Version : How do you...

pirate4state
04-08-2009, 01:39 PM
decide what goes in your signature?

I know most of you keep the same thing F-O-R-E-V-E-R, but I noticed some of you change it up.

I'm in a movie quote stage at the moment. :nerd: In case anyone was wondering. :D

I'm bored and when I'm bored I ramble.

I am totally annoying a former member via IM with my valley talk, like totally. :devil:

kepdawg
04-08-2009, 01:41 PM
After rules were changed and my signature became illegal I had to come up with something else. I liked the quote I have now.

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Why change my signature? I think it's the best one on this
board. Plus if you look it was made for me. I wouldn't have a
clue as to how to make my own.:D

garciap77
04-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Why change my signature? I think it's the best one on this
board. Plus if you look it was made for me. I wouldn't have a
clue as to how to make my own.:D

You may need to redo the endzones. They are looking kinda....................................nm!

:D

;)

Sweetwater Red
04-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
You may need to redo the endzones. They are looking kinda....................................nm!

:D

;)

I refuse to pay $10,000 for a crappy paint job on my signature!:(

Bullaholic
04-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I'm in a movie quote stage at the moment. :nerd: In case anyone was wondering. :D

Was reading some Melvin Udall quotes from "As Good As It Gets" the other night, P4S---that guy was funny---crazy---but funny.

goosealaniz
04-08-2009, 03:42 PM
i only have my sig pic cuz of I DO CARE... he trips me out... but the quote of the Powerful Pandas is my volleyball team that is going to try to win a tourny on the 18th... after that i will change it

Trashman
04-08-2009, 04:14 PM
The picture in my sig is job related. The quotes change depending on what mood i'm in at the moment.