PDA

View Full Version : 7AAA v. 8AAA

AAAfan
11-13-2001, 11:30 AM
What are your thoughts about these first round matchups?

Alvarado v. Aledo - I think District 7 has the advantage in this one because of the Bridgewater tandum at running back. Alavarado should win.

Glen Rose v. Kennedale - The Wildcats will score often on Glen Rose's defense. The question is whether Glen Rose can match them. Kennedale wins another for District 7.

Lake Worth v. Hillsboro - This will be the best game to attend if you are looking for a close one. Lake Worth has a solid defense and definitely has the momentum at 10-0. Hillsboro's record of 6-4 is deceiving. The Eagles are much better than their record suggests. Hillsboro has several key players returning from injuries along with a very talented running back. I look for Hillsboro to strongly challenge Lake Worth. This one is too close to pick a winner.

[This message has been edited by AAAfan (edited November 13, 2001).]

playpepper
11-13-2001, 02:17 PM
Alvarado, Kennedale and Hillsboro are all from district 8-AAA and will make a clean sweep in the first round of the playoffs.

vet93
11-13-2001, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by playpepper:
Alvarado, Kennedale and Hillsboro are all from district 8-AAA and will make a clean sweep in the first round of the playoffs.

I agree with all but one. I just don't see Hillsboro beating Lake Worth. I think that it will be close, but Lake Worth's defense will be the difference.

CHS_DT38
11-13-2001, 06:07 PM
I think it will come out 2-1 in 8-AAA vs.7AAA, Lake Worth will win if they can stop Hillsboro's TB and Alvarado should beat Aledo and Kennedale will come out on top of Glen Rose.

[This message has been edited by CHS_DT38 (edited November 13, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by CHS_DT38 (edited November 13, 2001).]