PDA

View Full Version : D31...AP vs OG Softball

AP Panther Fan
04-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Since we don't have our own thread....;)

AP 7... OG 4

pirate4state
04-07-2009, 10:27 PM
the teenage terminator told me 7-5 :p haha

either way...nice job Lady Panthers! :clap:

AP Panther Fan
04-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the teenage terminator told me 7-5 :p haha

I know...what is wrong with this picture?!?:mad:

I am going to quit quoting what she tells me...she is usually at least one run off in softball and two or more points off in basketball. I think I finally just quit asking her for football scores, they were so wrong.:dispntd:

I'm glad she gives at least one of us good information.;)

pirate4state
04-09-2009, 03:39 PM
good luck tonight.

will i see you next week? we play you guys on Tuesday

AP Panther Fan
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
good luck tonight.

will i see you next week? we play you guys on Tuesday

Thanks and same to y'all! I would like to be there if I can get someone to work late for me. I typically don't get off until about 6:30.:evil: So far, the only Tuesday night game I have made was when we played Ingleside. I might need to work on it.

Phil C
04-09-2009, 04:47 PM
We play Orange Grove and that game really worries me. They have played several games close against good teams plus we have to go there. That increases the risk.

AP Panther Fan
04-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
We play Orange Grove and that game really worries me. They have played several games close against good teams plus we have to go there. That increases the risk.

They were ahead of us until the 7th inning the other night. Our bats seem to wake up late sometime (or not at all)...scarey indeed.;)

If you are driving to OG, be careful.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-09-2009, 05:07 PM
good luck in softball and seems the baseball team for AP has turned their season around and tied for 4th place at 3-4.