PDA

View Full Version : Person A and Person B

kepdawg
04-06-2009, 03:45 PM
If person A leaves because of person B and person B leaves because of person C can person A come back?

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 03:46 PM
It depends on what person D thinks.

waterboy
04-06-2009, 04:07 PM
:eek: What? I think Person B is a bonehead, too! Person A should've kicked the living *&@# out of Person B to start with, that way he wouldn't have had to leave in the first place. That is, if Person C feels the same way as Person A.:confused: Now that it's a done deal, I say if Person C and Person A can come to a mutual A to C deal then, by all means..........

:doh: Of course, it depends on the situation.........:nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
If person A leaves because of person B and person B leaves because of person C can person A come back?

Is this like one of the "who shot the deputy" questions??

kepdawg
04-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is this like one of the "who shot the deputy" questions??

I was just kind of wondering.

sinton66
04-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Only if person A obeys person C's rules. Person C being the sole survivor inherited the kingdom.:D

LH Panther Mom
04-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Person A left by their own decision so they are the only person holding Person A from coming back. :nerd:

gobbler grad
04-07-2009, 09:50 PM
actually person A left cause of person C...:thinking:

waterboy
04-08-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm just wondering if Person A had a secret crush on Person C, and Person B made a pass at Person C, which upset Person A.....so Person A decided to leave the situation all broken-heartedly instead of standing up to Person B and telling him that Person C is his territory.............:eek: :doh: