PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the manor 2004-2005 schedule?

skyline62005
02-07-2004, 01:55 PM
i dont know the manor schedule, and i was wondering if anyone knows what it is. And why they have 8 teams in their schedule! thats no fare at all!!

skyline62005
02-07-2004, 01:55 PM
im sorry, in the district*

onfirebball05mustang
02-07-2004, 03:24 PM
as soon as I find out, I'll let you know...should be a lot of games, makes life more interesting...but we lost our biggest rival:
should be fun!

Mustang '89
02-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Pre- district is:

Del Valle
Austin Travis
Liberty Hill

Pudlugger
02-07-2004, 11:09 PM
onfirebball05mustang:
as soon as I find out, I'll let you know...should be a lot of games, makes life more interesting...but we lost our biggest rival:
should be fun!Well you get a new one- La Grange! Go Leps!!! :D

Mustang '89
02-08-2004, 01:10 AM
Pudlugger:

onfirebball05mustang:
should be fun!Well you get a new one- La Grange! Go Leps!!! :D Hopefully it will build into a great rivalry, but you guys already have Giddings (Warda Bowl. sp). I can remember the last time Manor didn't play Elgin. Just won't be the same. That Elgin AD must not be from around these parts!!! :D :D

Pudlugger
02-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Mustang '89:

Pudlugger:

onfirebball05mustang:
should be fun!Well you get a new one- La Grange! Go Leps!!! :D Hopefully it will build into a great rivalry, but you guys already have Giddings (Warda Bowl. sp). I can remember the last time Manor didn't play Elgin. Just won't be the same. That Elgin AD must not be from around these parts!!! :D :D Yeah it will not be the same. However, with only three predistrict games to tune up perhaps not being distracted by all the peripheral hoopla of such a rivalry will help the Mustangs focus on district play. The Mustangs have a great bunch of coaches and a real up and coming program now. La Grange will be looking forward to playing yall again and it should be a terrific match-up. :)

CHS-playa06
02-09-2004, 07:48 PM
manors district should be caldwell, la grange, giddings, smithville, rockdale, I think thats all but im not for sure.

Pudlugger
02-09-2004, 08:16 PM
CHS-playa06:
manors district should be caldwell, la grange, giddings, smithville, rockdale, I think thats all but im not for sure.Add Cameron, and Hutto and you have it.