PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood pitcher

kaide
04-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Saw him in the playoffs when he was a sophomore - he is definitely good. Anybody seen him and the kid from Waxahachie (colton cain). Cain throws in low-to-mid 90s, but he can hit like crazy. In 30 or 40 something at-bats this year he has been walked 16 times, has 5 hr and is hitting over .500. Also has 0.00 era and twice as many strikeouts as ininngs pitched.

DDBooger
04-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by kaide
Saw him in the playoffs when he was a sophomore - he is definitely good. Anybody seen him and the kid from Waxahachie (colton cain). Cain throws in low-to-mid 90s, but he can hit like crazy. In 30 or 40 something at-bats this year he has been walked 16 times, has 5 hr and is hitting over .500. Also has 0.00 era and twice as many strikeouts as ininngs pitched. We played Waxahachie in the Semi's I believe last year. He didn't have a great game, but the kid has talent.

kaide
04-06-2009, 11:34 AM
He beat Birdville to get to you guys in the final. If I remember right he was playing first in the final - don't know that anyone for waxahachie played good in that game.

DDBooger
04-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by kaide
He beat Birdville to get to you guys in the final. If I remember right he was playing first in the final - don't know that anyone for waxahachie played good in that game. yeah that's right, we 10 run ruled them in the 5th. We had some mean bats on that team and two dominant pitchers. Waxahachie looked more like a football team, those guys were big.