PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo Question

eagles_victory
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
My hair is at a bad in between stage right now im tyring to decide rather I should shave it again or not. However, I heard if I use this shampoo they have at Wal Mart for horses it will grow faster is there any truth to this and if so has anyone ever used it?

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Mane & Tail??

I know that seems to help make your hair thicker.

The best thing you can do is get on prenatal vitamins!!:p :p

Sweetwater Red
04-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
My hair is at a bad in between stage right now im tyring to decide rather I should shave it again or not. However, I heard if I use this shampoo they have at Wal Mart for horses it will grow faster is there any truth to this and if so has anyone ever used it?

Have your friends started calling you Q-tip?:thinking: :D

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 09:46 AM
what's wrong with your hair? :confused:

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
what's wrong with your hair? :confused:

I assumed he shaved it at one point, and it's at the stage now where it's unmanageable.....you know what I mean!!

Cody....when my hair gets into that in-between stage, I just pull the front of it back or wear it in a ponytail!!:p :p

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I assumed he shaved it at one point, and it's at the stage now where it's unmanageable.....you know what I mean!!

Cody....when my hair gets into that in-between stage, I just pull the front of it back or wear it in a ponytail!!:p :p

:thinking: hmmmmmmm, I guess so and I do the same thing! Ponytails are a life saver! :D

eagles_victory
04-06-2009, 11:03 AM

Cody....when my hair gets into that in-between stage, I just pull the front of it back or wear it in a ponytail!!:p :p You are correct I had a friend tell me about the shampoo and said it made it grow faster but I dont need it thicker thats the last thing I need already hard enough finding someone to cut my hair.

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 11:06 AM
You are correct I had a friend tell me about the shampoo and said it made it grow faster but I dont need it thicker thats the last thing I need already hard enough finding someone to cut my hair.

My sister swears it made her hair thicker and seemed to grow faster!!

eagles_victory
04-06-2009, 11:07 AM
My sister swears it made her hair thicker and seemed to grow faster!! This girl told me that the person that cuts her hair told her this but I dont want to ruin my natural flow because I have great hair I just want it to grow a little quicker without changing anything.

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 11:13 AM
This girl told me that the person that cuts her hair told her this but I dont want to ruin my natural flow because I have great hair I just want it to grow a little quicker without changing anything.

It isn't gonna hurt your hair any, but I can't guarantee it's going to make it grow any faster.

Hair pretty much grows at a pretty consistent pace.

The only time I have noticed my hair growing extremely fast is when I was pregnant and taking prenatal vitamins....my hair and fingernails grew like crazy!!

eagles_victory
04-06-2009, 11:20 AM
It isn't gonna hurt your hair any, but I can't guarantee it's going to make it grow any faster.

Hair pretty much grows at a pretty consistent pace.

The only time I have noticed my hair growing extremely fast is when I was pregnant and taking prenatal vitamins....my hair and fingernails grew like crazy!! really I need to jack some off of a pregnant lady lol jk

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 11:22 AM
really I need to jack some off of a pregnant lady lol jk :spitlol: this just reads SOOOOOOOOO wrong haha

STANG RED
04-06-2009, 11:50 AM

If nothing else, it ought to keep the flies off your head while your grazing. And I hear the mares love it.:D

Lion_Addict
04-06-2009, 12:00 PM
:spitlol: this just reads SOOOOOOOOO wrong haha

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Great minds....................:2thumbsup

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 12:02 PM
:spitlol: this just reads SOOOOOOOOO wrong haha

I misread it at first.....I immediately thought of "droppie":p

CHS_CG
04-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I misread it at first.....I immediately thought of "droppie":p

OMG we read it the same then!!!!!! I was like did he just really say that..:eek: :eek: :eek:

eagles_victory
04-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
OMG we read it the same then!!!!!! I was like did he just really say that..:eek: :eek: :eek: Maybe I meant it as one of those double meaning things.:D

SWMustang
04-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Maybe I meant it as one of those double meaning things.:D

double entendre

Phantom Stang
04-06-2009, 12:51 PM
really I need to jack some off of a pregnant lady lol jk
That reminds me... did any of y'all see the Celebrity Apprentice last night?:D

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 01:15 PM
I misread it at first.....I immediately thought of "droppie":p bahahahahahaha i still vaguely remember that day & the story! :D

Lion_Addict
04-06-2009, 01:18 PM
My sister swears it made it thicker and seemed to grow faster!!

:eek: :eek: HEH HEH!!! :devil: :D

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
:eek: :eek: HEH HEH!!! :devil: :D

:eek: :eek:

We need a "shame on you" smilie!!

Bullaholic
04-06-2009, 01:44 PM
:eek: :eek:

We need a "shame on you" smilie!!

You would need it for an avatar if we did.....:D :inlove:

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You would need it for an avatar if we did.....:D :inlove:

:eek: .......:thinking: ...........:(

lakers
04-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
That reminds me... did any of y'all see the Celebrity Apprentice last night?:D
Nope I missed it, isn't Clint Black in it?

coach
04-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Maybe I meant it as one of those double meaning things.:D

you and your sexualt comments.....jr would have a blast with this one

Phantom Stang
04-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by lakers
Nope I missed it, isn't Clint Black in it?
Yep
I'll just say that what I was referring to , involved Clint, a bottle of soap, a Donald Trump book, and a box of tissues!:D