PDA

View Full Version : A look into why the Month of March SUCKS

CHS_CG
04-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Between my roommate and I we have determined the month of March is the worst month ever.. and April isnt looking any better. Here is a list of events that happened.... in date order

3/8- Roommate gets hit by a drunk driver while parked in her driveway.
~gets 5 staples & totalled her car
3/10- Roommate gets downsized at work resulting in her going back to the phones and answering calls.. as I used to.
3/17- Had a big pit bull we were dog sitting for a week.. animal g controlled got called.. toy poodle almost was a midnight snack.
3/18- Roommates best friend moved to Oklahoma to reinstate nursing license.
3/19- Roommate gets a throat infection.
3/22- Rommates Grandfather has a mild Heartattack
3/24- I get fired from West Corporation
3/27- Roommates Grandfather has triple bypass surgery and we are in Port Neches
3/28- We go eat and on the way back.. my tire blows out.. no spare... Getting towed-$53.00, 2 new tires installed- $442.00.... spending quality time with the roomie.. priceless...
3/31- BTU bill was crapnormously over priced.. still getting that fixed.
4/2- Fence blows down due to high winds & some hoodlum jumping our fence to escape the cops.
4/2- While drilling up 2x4's to fix the fence... I step on a rusty nail.. through my shoe through my foot.. OMG PAIN.. OH AND BLOOD.
4/3- Wake up.. cant walk on foot at all.. go to doctor which resulted in 2 hrs of my life I will never get back.. Foot infected... tetanus shot... tylenol 3, antibiotics, on crutches till Monday and a follow up appointment on Monday.
4/4- Ants invade living room.. into my Pepsi.. think I swallowed a few.:eek:
4/5(@12:07am) Roommate calls.. windshield wiper falls off car... she gets home.. had to go outside and fix it.

So with that being said... we are thinking about contracting ourselves out for a reality show... nothing would have to be staged... it happens naturally!

jason
04-05-2009, 08:18 PM
is your roommate hot?

eagles_victory
04-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Between my roommate and I we have determined the month of March is the worst month ever.. and April isnt looking any better. Here is a list of events that happened.... in date order

3/10- Roommate gets downsized at work resulting in her going back to the phones and answering calls.. as I used to.
3/17- Had a big pit bull we were dog sitting for a week.. animal g controlled got called.. toy poodle almost was a midnight snack.
3/28- We go eat and on the way back.. my tire blows out.. no spare... Getting towed-$53.00, 2 new tires installed- $442.00.... spending quality time with the roomie.. priceless...
4/2- Fence blows down due to high winds & some hoodlum jumping our fence to escape the cops.
4/2- While drilling up 2x4's to fix the fence... I step on a rusty nail.. through my shoe through my foot.. OMG PAIN.. OH AND BLOOD.
4/3- Wake up.. cant walk on foot at all.. go to doctor which resulted in 2 hrs of my life I will never get back.. Foot infected... tetanus shot... tylenol 3, antibiotics, on crutches till Monday and a follow up appointment on Monday.
4/5(@12:07am) Roommate calls.. windshield wiper falls off car... she gets home.. had to go outside and fix it.

So with that being said... we are thinking about contracting ourselves out for a reality show... nothing would have to be staged... it happens naturally! <insert pity comment here>

DDBooger
04-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
<insert pity comment here> http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/Rigmeister89/Smilies/smiley-violin.gif

Trashman
04-06-2009, 10:19 AM

So with that being said... we are thinking about contracting ourselves out for a reality show... nothing would have to be staged... it happens naturally!

You have my sypathy and by all means continue to vent. It is good for the soul.

pirate4state
04-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Where the heck have I been? I didn't even know you HAD a roommate!

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Where the heck have I been? I didn't even know you HAD a roommate!

Me and you both!!!:eek:

Sweetwater Red
04-06-2009, 10:53 AM
So what your telling us is that it sucks to be your roommate?:confused: :D

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
So watch your telling us is that it sucks to be your roommate?:confused: :D

LOL!!!

My March wasn't too bad......just everyone keeps dying!!

In the past 2 weeks, I have had 3 family members die!!

Lion_Addict
04-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Spent my March waiting on this friggin board to liven up!!!!! :p :D

CHS_CG
04-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jason
is your roommate hot?

Arent you engaged...

and yes I am pretty much moved over to College Station... still got some of mine and Taylor's stuff left but working on getting it over here slowly but surely.

Ranger Mom
04-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Arent you engaged...

and yes I am pretty much moved over to College Station... still got some of mine and Taylor's stuff left but working on getting it over here slowly but surely.

Are you working yet??

How come you didn't tell me you moved??

I'm hurt!!!:(

CHS_CG
04-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Are you working yet??

How come you didn't tell me you moved??

I'm hurt!!!:(

When do I get to talk to anybody... I havent moved all the way.....

Im not working yet though I do have a job interview at 230 today.. Hoping to get the job at TEEX (where HornetMom works) they had an opening the day before I got fired and it was the first application I put in.. like 20 mins after i got fired... But its a department I used to work out when I was doing Temporary work so hopefully....

Im sorry to hear about your family..:( that sucks too!

LH Panther Mom
04-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Me and you both!!!:eek:
:clap: I thought I was the only clueless one! :D

CHS_CG
04-06-2009, 08:54 PM
I am sorry guys.. I will try to do a better job of keeping you 3 informed like back in the old days.. but 2 of you have to get on yahoo more....

jason
04-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Arent you engaged...

noooooo

coach
04-11-2009, 05:07 PM

duh its called march madness for a reason

CHS_CG
04-12-2009, 12:44 AM
adding to the list....

4/10- Get a call from the dealership my roommate got her new trailblazer from.. she has to resign paperwork due to the orignal bank going under...
~ Doesnt have to make a payment on car for almost 3 months all together:mad:

4/10- Roomie takes trailblazer in to see why remote control isnt working right and finds out car needs a new part.. which isnt in stock.. and she gets a crap Tahoe to drive until its fixed..

4/11- Roomie's mom and nephews are in for the weekend... with their dog... :rolleyes: ... which our dogs dont like.. Toy poodle gets in a fight with other toy poodle & our dog ends up bleeding everywhere..

4/11- Go to bath junkie and roomie (like a d/a) leaves her purse there.. we get all the way across down before she realizes her purse isnt in the truck any more:rolleyes: :confused:

Ranger Mom
04-12-2009, 02:03 PM
adding to the list....

4/10- Get a call from the dealership my roommate got her new trailblazer from.. she has to resign paperwork due to the orignal bank going under...
~ Doesnt have to make a payment on car for almost 3 months all together:mad:

4/10- Roomie takes trailblazer in to see why remote control isnt working right and finds out car needs a new part.. which isnt in stock.. and she gets a crap Tahoe to drive until its fixed..

4/11- Roomie's mom and nephews are in for the weekend... with their dog... :rolleyes: ... which our dogs dont like.. Toy poodle gets in a fight with other toy poodle & our dog ends up bleeding everywhere..

4/11- Go to bath junkie and roomie (like a d/a) leaves her purse there.. we get all the way across down before she realizes her purse isnt in the truck any more:rolleyes: :confused:

Maybe you should think about looking into getting a new roommate!!:eek:

pirate4state
04-12-2009, 05:38 PM
i think you just like to b&m :D

CHS_CG
04-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
i think you just like to b&m :D

Well we already knew that!:inlove: