PDA

View Full Version : My next two purchases

Gsquared
04-04-2009, 10:18 PM
The Banjo Minnow and that Topsy Turvy Tomato Tree. Not sure why those infomercials rope me into whatever they are selling.

Old Dog
04-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Odd watching the tomato tree ad. My Dad grew tomatoes hanging out the bottom and sides of 5 gallon buckets for years. They looked real odd hanging on the back porch coming out of the bottom and then turning upward along side the bucket.

Ranger Mom
04-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
The Banjo Minnow and that Topsy Turvy Tomato Tree. Not sure why those infomercials rope me into whatever they are selling.

Did you finally get your Snuggie in??:p

Gsquared
04-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Odd watching the tomato tree ad. My Dad grew tomatoes hanging out the bottom and sides of 5 gallon buckets for years. They looked real odd hanging on the back porch coming out of the bottom and then turning upward along side the bucket.
He get alot of tomatos that way? I have two plants in pretty big pots on my balcony right now. Im sure we are due for one more frost so I can just bring em in

kepdawg
04-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Whoa! Get a room! Is that kind of talk allowed on here! :eek:

Gsquared
04-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Yep, well, actually, I made my own. I went and bought some XXXXXXL Whitey tightey underwear and that is like a pre-assembled Snuggie.

Gsquared
04-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Whoa! Get a room! Is that kind of talk allowed on here! :eek:
not chubby :eek: