PDA

View Full Version : 32-AAA DISTRICT CHAMPIONS!!!!

Kool Tarpon 21
11-02-2002, 01:57 AM
The score against Progreso was 45-0. Joe Arevalo pulled out another great run in the opening returning kick just like La Feria's. Now, we can start getting ready for the playoffs. We're either gonna face Orange Grove or Bishop. Right now we're facing Bishop cuz they lost against Orange Grove. If Falfurrias beats Orange Grove by more than 7 points(I think), we play Orange Grove. I don't really care who we play. All I know is that we have to start getting ready for the playoffs.

GO BIG BLUE!!!
Missile #21

sinton66
11-02-2002, 02:08 AM
Congratulations Missle, you guys deserve this one, you have worked hard for it! Best of luck to you and the rest of the Tarpons in the playoffs.
wink

jmtz79
11-02-2002, 01:15 PM
yeah all i wanted to say to my teamates is that it has been a pleasure playing with all you guys, and we have came this far and we aint gonna have no body stand in our wey to stop us from reaching our goal and thats the State Championship in the State Playoffs!! Well we need to have 2 weeks of hard practocing so lets get it!!!!

Go Big Blue #79

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-02-2002, 04:09 PM
Hey, if Fal does beat OG, should it not matter because OG beat Bishop in head to head? Or does that district use the point differential BS?

So, if the case IS the point differential, will some guys go to San Diego and scout on Bishop and some go to Falfurrias to scout on Orange Grove? Or all just go to one game? Or not go at all???

MAN, this is why I hate district 31 so much, we never know who we'll end up playing in the first round until AFTER the week 10 games are all over with.