PDA

View Full Version : What the heck, D31 Softball?

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2009, 10:08 PM
I always count on reading results here and someone is slacking...:D

AP 6 West Oso 2

How about Ingleside vs Sinton? Don't make me call Rita!:mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
04-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I always count on reading results here and someone is slacking...:D

AP 6 West Oso 2

How about Ingleside vs Sinton? Don't make me call Rita!:mad: its in Sinton vs Ingleside thread :doh:

piratebg
04-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Sinton 4 Ingleside 3 Final

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
its in Sinton vs Ingleside thread :doh:

Too late, I already called Rita!
:mad:

;)

SintonFan_inAustin
04-03-2009, 10:15 PM
was going to ask for the Robstown vs Falfurrias softball score but not sure how their fans were feeling after that 26-4 thrashing Robstown baseball team gave them.

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2009, 10:19 PM
its in Sinton vs Ingleside thread :doh:

lol...I actually looked at that first, but only saw baseball....now you know I am not all that great at reading!

Good job on the updates...I will read more closely NEXT TIME!:D

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2009, 10:21 PM
was going to ask for the Robstown vs Falfurrias softball score but not sure how their fans were feeling after that 26-4 thrashing Robstown baseball team gave them.

dunno, but my guess (only a guess) would be Robstown over Fal...let me know if you find out.

Phil C
04-03-2009, 10:27 PM
We may not know the softball result until tomorrow between Robstown and Falfurrias.

Phil C
04-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I was hoping I could find it on some of the local web sites but I guess we won't know until tomorrow as I mentioned and that is if the local paper gives it.

Phil C
04-03-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't have all the results for the standings at 8 games but Sinton is 7 - 1, Ingleside at 5 - 3, Aransas Pass at 5 - 3 and West Oso at 0 - 8.

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I don't have all the results for the standings at 8 games but Sinton is 7 - 1, Ingleside at 5 - 3, Aransas Pass at 5 - 3 and West Oso at 0 - 8.

All I can say is....thank goodness you were playing in Sinton.;)

As Forrest would say.....that's all I have to say about that.

:cool:

SintonFan_inAustin
04-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Robstown 10 Falfurrias 0 (6 innings)

pirate4state
04-04-2009, 10:21 AM
was going to ask for the Robstown vs Falfurrias softball score but not sure how their fans were feeling after that 26-4 thrashing Robstown baseball team gave them. :eek: :eek: wow

These one run wins are killing me on the softball end, but a win is a win is a win! ;)

sinton66
04-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
All I can say is....thank goodness you were playing in Sinton.;)

As Forrest would say.....that's all I have to say about that.

:cool:

Robstown's first at bat went out of the park. It happens occasionally. Of course, wind was from the north that night.;)

Phil C
04-04-2009, 10:34 AM
The District 31AAA Softball Records with 6 games left are Sinton 7 - 1, Robstown 6 - 2, Falfurrias 5 - 3, Aransas Pass 5 - 3, Ingleside 5 - 3, West Oso 0 - 8.

Unfortunately I don't have Mathis or Orange Grove since I don't know how their game came out last night.

Phil C
04-06-2009, 08:34 AM
The main showdown tomorrow (Tuesday April 7) will be Robstown at Ingleside. Sinton plays at West Oso and that worries me because West Oso gave us a tough game in Sinton. Aransas Pass plays at Orange Grove and AP should win while Mathis is at Falfurrias with Fal probably winning this win but Mathis and OG are capable of pulling upsets as is West Oso.
I don't say "Beware of the Howling Bear for nothing."

Also it's never over till it's over. Last Friday Sinton had a 4 - 0 lead against Ingleside going into the sixth inning and I was worried. No one knew why but I have seen many rallies and changes in watching softball. Sure enough Ingleside rallied for three runs in the last two innings and we were fortunate to hang on for the win at 4 - 3. I think I was about the only one at that game that saw that coming.