PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Up For Girls And Cars This Weekend!

maroonpirate04
04-03-2009, 02:09 PM
This weekend the most famous film of all time with trendy cars and sexy girls this decade. With the opening of Fast & Furious the film that started it all back in 2001. The great thing about this film the original cast is back to end this decade with the lastest release.:clap: :clap: :clap: Can't wait to see it this weekend:)

Sweetwater Red
04-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
This weekend the most famous film of all time with trendy cars and sexy girls this decade. With the opening of Fast & Furious the film that started it all back in 2001. The great thing about this film the original cast is back to end this decade with the lastest release.:clap: :clap: :clap: Can't wait to see it this weekend:)

I'm only going to watch it because I hear Jordana Brewster has
two fully nude scenes. :eek:

I wish!:D

Farmersfan
04-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04

I hardly think the Fast & the Furious "started it all"!!! And it wasn't even a very good movie. I think it got a 6 rating out of a possible 10. And the sequels got even worst........

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0232500/

BuffyMars
04-03-2009, 03:33 PM
this thread made me lol. i like cars...but i thought the movie was pretty laughable. i wouldnt even rent this movie to be honest.

i sooner watch a lame romantic comedy.

bobcat4life
04-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Why so much hating on the Fast and the Furious. It was a great movie.

Rabid Cougar
04-05-2009, 10:43 AM
I thought you were talking about NASCAR in Fort Worth!

buff4ever
04-05-2009, 11:08 AM
horrible movie