PDA

View Full Version : Whacker!!!

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 10:35 AM
I just took a call for my boss from a "Richard Whacker"......my immediate thought was, "I sure hope his nickname is "Rich" and not the usual nickname for Richard!!":eek: :eek: :eek:

waterboy
04-03-2009, 10:37 AM
:spitlol: :spitlol: :clap: :clap: :D

SintonFan
04-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I just took a call for my boss from a "Richard Whacker"......my immediate thought was, "I sure hope his nickname is "Rich" and not the usual nickname for Richard!!":eek: :eek: :eek:
lol
I bet he was teased in scruel.

GreenMonster
04-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Richard "Dick" Whacker

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

PPSTATEBOUND
04-03-2009, 10:55 AM

:1omg!: :eek:

Bullaholic
04-03-2009, 11:00 AM
:o :o :owww.pcpros-tx.com/oldcowboy.jpg

Phantom Stang
04-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Just hope he doesn't have a wife or daughter named Tally.:D

Texasfootball2
04-03-2009, 11:25 AM
I just took a call for my boss from a "Richard Whacker"......my immediate thought was, "I sure hope his nickname is "Rich" and not the usual nickname for Richard!!":eek: :eek: :eek: It could have very easily been one of your boss's close buddies and he is just jacking with you. I know this happens because I do it all the time to my buddies. You might be on the look out for names like..... Richard Head, Hugh Jorgan, Phil McGroin along with many others. Not so say that there isn't a real Richard Whacker but it wouldn't surprise if he is just a buddy horsing around, like I said, I do it all the time.:D

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It could have very easily been one of your boss's close buddies and he is just jacking with you. I know this happens because I do it all the time to my buddies. You might be on the look out for names like..... Richard Head, Hugh Jorgan, Phil McGroin along with many others. Not so say that there isn't a real Richard Whacker but it wouldn't surprise if he is just a buddy horsing around, like I said, I do it all the time.:D

Umm...you obviously don't know my boss!!:eek:

Anyway....he called his brother at our sister office in Nebraska and said, "I just got off the phone with Richard Whacker and he said he is working up the AFE on the Ratliff Lease."

That was proof positive RIGHT THERE that it was no joke.......money matters are NEVER joked about around here!!

garciap77
04-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
It could have very easily been one of your boss's close buddies and he is just jacking with you. I know this happens because I do it all the time to my buddies. You might be on the look out for names like..... Richard Head, Hugh Jorgan, Phil McGroin along with many others. Not so say that there isn't a real Richard Whacker but it wouldn't surprise if he is just a buddy horsing around, like I said, I do it all the time.:D

:thinking:

Have you been hanging around with Nobogey?:D

;)

Reds fan
04-03-2009, 11:51 AM
There is a real estate agent in the Kerrville area with the unforgettable name of.......................

Dick Rubright

I'd be willing to bet customers remember his name:D

coach
04-03-2009, 12:06 PM
my grandfathers name is richard white and he goes by dick and in the phone book its listed as white. dick

mwynn05
04-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by coach
my grandfathers name is richard white and he goes by dick and in the phone book its listed as white. dick he telling the truth, what about claire blacks dad, the judge lol

eagles_victory
04-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
he telling the truth, what about claire blacks dad, the judge lol The Black Dick of justice

Texasfootball2
04-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:thinking:

Have you been hanging around with Nobogey?:D

;)

Oh!:doh: at times he and get together:2thumbsup but most people try to keep us apart if at all possible.:D

garciap77
04-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Texasfootball2
Have you made any of the track meets?

Texasfootball2
04-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Texasfootball2
Have you made any of the track meets? Been to most of them.

garciap77
04-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Going to Brady?

Texasfootball2
04-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Going to Brady? Yea, 9:00 start! Yuk. But we do what we have to do.

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by coach
my grandfathers name is richard white and he goes by dick and in the phone book its listed as white. dick

I was talking to our maintenance guy here at the office one time, and somehow it came up in conversation that his wife used to teach in Coahoma, where I went to school.

I asked him what her name was and he said Linda Sue Dick, she had been my 8th grade History teacher and we called her L.S.D. for short.

I asked him if they weren't married at the time, because his last name was Denton. He told me they WERE married and Denton was his middle name.....his full name was Steven Denton Dick.

He said once their kids got to school age, he legally changed all their last names to Denton because he got tired of being the only Dick in the phone book!!:D

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Have you even noticed when you type "click" it don't always look like it??

crzyjournalist03
04-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Have you even noticed when you type "click" it don't always look like it??

they have eyeglasses for those sorts of problems ya know...:p

garciap77
04-03-2009, 01:21 PM
..................................... my 8th grade History teacher and we called her L.S.D. for short............................................. ..................................................

:D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What the..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

44INAROW
04-03-2009, 01:22 PM

only you Kellye, only you :D :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
they have eyeglasses for those sorts of problems ya know...:p

I still have 20/20 vision, thank you very much!!:tongue: :tongue:

It's not so bad here as in the chat for some reason. That "c" and "l" just seem to melt togethe!

ronwx5x
04-03-2009, 01:42 PM
A number of years ago when I lived in Florida and worked management in retail, we had a pest control service and the gentleman who called on us was named B.A. Roach. He swore that was his correct name and it was on his business card!

44INAROW
04-03-2009, 01:45 PM
when I was in high school (the dark ages when we had to use a manual Royal typewriter) one of the teachers was Sandy Dick. She didn't last but 1 year here. :eek:

My youngest son had to have some "repair work down there" when he was 5 years old and we were referred to a Urologist and his hame is Dr. Weiner. Honest to goodness, that's his name. We call him Dr. Weiner the weenie doctor :p

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
when I was in high school (the dark ages when we had to use a manual Royal typewriter) one of the teachers was Sandy Dick. She didn't last but 1 year here. :eek:

My youngest son had to have some "repair work down there" when he was 5 years old and we were referred to a Urologist and his hame is Dr. Weiner. Honest to goodness, that's his name. We call him Dr. Weiner the weenie doctor :p

Johnny would be so happy to know you are telling that story!! hahaha!!

We have a Dr. in Midland whose name is Dolly Doctor. On her sign it says, "Dr. Doctor"...looks funny!!

kepdawg
04-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Anybody hear about the rumored Phish concert near Georgetown?

44INAROW
04-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Johnny would be so happy to know you are telling that story!! hahaha!!

no joke and he will be 21 tomorrow :eek:

Phantom Stang
04-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
There is a real estate agent in the Kerrville area with the unforgettable name of.......................

Dick Rubright

I'd be willing to bet customers remember his name:D
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_F74vJj-Clzk/R2J5p0ExmsI/AAAAAAAAAsw/4gQN9kCQKDA/s320/unfortunate+name.bmp

Sweetwater Red
04-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_F74vJj-Clzk/R2J5p0ExmsI/AAAAAAAAAsw/4gQN9kCQKDA/s320/unfortunate+name.bmp

I hope you weren't at work when you google image searched
this photo.:D

Chopblock
04-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Had a vesectomy by dr richard chopp
dr dick chopp

icu812
04-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Was at an event one time and when the guest speaker was introduced as "Richard Head" my wife got pissed because I couldn't stop lol. Nobody else must have thought it was funny except me and the other guy at our table because we just couldn't stop. Everyone was looking at us like what the.... Just when I thought I had it under control the other guy would snicker and we'd start up again. Poor Richard Head :D

44INAROW
04-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by icu812
Was at an event one time and when the guest speaker was introduced as "Richard Head" my wife got pissed because I couldn't stop lol. Nobody else must have thought it was funny except me and the other guy at our table because we just couldn't stop. Everyone was looking at us like what the.... Just when I thought I had it under control the other guy would snicker and we'd start up again. Poor Richard Head :D
were you sitting next to Mary Hunt's husband - Michael?:D

Phantom Stang
04-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
were you sitting next to Mary Hunt's husband - Michael?:D
:D :clap: :clap:

vet93
04-03-2009, 05:48 PM
I still remember when Jim Wacker's (coached at TCU) son played college basketball. Whenever he scored....half of the fans would yell...TALLY... and the other half would answer back WACKER!!! It was hilarious.

vet93
04-03-2009, 06:02 PM
There is a urologist in San Angelo named Dr. Flood!

Originally posted by Chopblock
Had a vesectomy by dr richard chopp
dr dick chopp