PDA

View Full Version : I will send my donation on next payday (April 15, 2009)

Phil C
04-02-2009, 04:20 PM
I don't know how to use Pay Pal as most of you know I am not too good at modern technology and am an old man. So I will mail it in. If I am fortunate to win any of the prizes please just send them to CHS to take her little girl on a great trip. Will be mailing my money order on the 15th!

Phil C
04-15-2009, 10:02 AM
I did it. My donation is really in the mail. I just mailed it at the Sinton Post Office. The money order should be received by either Saturday or Monday.

DDBooger
04-15-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I did it. My donation is really in the mail. I just mailed it at the Sinton Post Office. The money order should be received by either Saturday or Monday. any live band recommendations?

Phil C
04-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
any live band recommendations?

DD if you ever go to South Padre Island go hear the Pelican West Band. Their place is located just south of the Radisson Hotel.

DDBooger
04-15-2009, 10:22 AM
DD if you ever go to South Padre Island go hear the Pelican West Band. Their place is located just south of the Radisson Hotel. :thumbsup:

BreckTxLonghorn
04-15-2009, 01:17 PM
DD if you ever go to South Padre Island go hear the Pelican West Band. Their place is located just south of the Radisson Hotel.

Phil did you know the Pelican West band was in Galveston just 3 weeks back to play a gala to help rebuild the city?

STANG RED
04-15-2009, 01:45 PM
I don't know how to use Pay Pal as most of you know I am not too good at modern technology and am an old man. So I will mail it in. If I am fortunate to win any of the prizes please just send them to CHS to take her little girl on a great trip. Will be mailing my money order on the 15th!

I guess I dont how to use paypal very well either. I tried to donate the other day, but it didnt go through. So I went to my paypall account to figure out why. Turns out I still had an old bank account in there that I closed many months ago. Got it all edited though, so I should be good to go now. I'm gonna try it now.

waterboy
04-15-2009, 04:18 PM
I went to PayPal, too, and I already had an account. I just bypassed it because that other card is no longer valid.

sinton66
04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Ifyou have PayPal tied to a credit card, it will stop when the card expires. You have to go in once you get the new card and put the new expiration date in to use it again.

zebrablue2
04-15-2009, 10:10 PM
sent mine last week, before the gov. took all of my money. rather see it go to the DL.