PDA

View Full Version : I dreamed last nite that......

Bandera YaYa
11-07-2003, 06:00 PM
...Liberty Hill beat Burnet...no kidding.....don't know what to think about it....I remember it was a close game and something about a player running back on the left side, when defense was on the right....total surprise......and I remember alot of cheering from LH.....maybe it was 4th quarter....it was raining and muddy and I remember being chilled to the bone....but mostly I remember sheer silence from Burnet's side at the end....then I woke up.
So, I'm anxious to keep up with the game, to see if my dream was right....ya'll try posting on here if you can during the game.....kinda freaky, huh??

3afan2K3
11-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Go Liberty Hill!!

olddawggreen
11-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Bandera YaYa:
...Liberty Hill beat Burnet...no kidding.....don't know what to think about it....I remember it was a close game and something about a player running back on the left side, when defense was on the right....total surprise......and I remember alot of cheering from LH.....maybe it was 4th quarter....it was raining and muddy and I remember being chilled to the bone....but mostly I remember sheer silence from Burnet's side at the end....then I woke up.
So, I'm anxious to keep up with the game, to see if my dream was right....ya'll try posting on here if you can during the game.....kinda freaky, huh??oh well wink

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2003, 10:30 AM
olddawggreen
QUOTE]oh well wink [/QB]Yeah, but it was a really nice dream. wink

PAINTBALL
11-08-2003, 12:06 PM
Bandera YaYa:
So, I'm anxious to keep up with the game, to see if my dream was right....ya'll try posting on here if you can during the game.....kinda freaky, huh??I dreamed I won the lottery

PPHSfan
11-08-2003, 12:26 PM
That is Strange. Ya Ya's usually dream of My Head slowly shrinking in the Pickle Jar on their bookshelf.

Bandera YaYa
11-09-2003, 12:23 AM
PPHSfan:
That is Strange. Ya Ya's usually dream of My Head slowly shrinking in the Pickle Jar on their bookshelf.Naw, actually it's in a pimento jar now.....
eek! eek! :D

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

crunkandfocused
11-09-2003, 04:38 AM
I've learned not to take my dreams too seriously. I've dreamt of two Liberty losses this year... one was 17 to 16, and the other was 94 to 90. haha... But since the Panthers are 10-0 it is not possible for both to come true, so come what may. Go panthers!!! BTW, no disrespect to Liberty, just what I dreamt, I support yall all the way. Just had a few crazy ass dreams. haha

bulldogvet85
11-09-2003, 05:03 AM
its to bad it was only a dream. because I think that LH ran the ball well against burnet. it was just there defense that hurt them the worst. Lh will more than likely walk away with a win next week. P.S. LH work on your pass game its not the best but with improvement I think you can do some things.