PDA

View Full Version : Jason wants to know...

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 10:59 AM
who banned him.

He is NOT a happy camper!

:eek:

Bullaholic
04-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
who banned him.

Aggie John from the great beyond....:D

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

He is still here, just under another name.

I think he's still on that other name anyway.

Now I have to go check!!:doh:

jason
04-01-2009, 11:10 AM
who was it???

probably some bitchy woman who takes offense to anything and everything that comes from the computer in my office.....

too bad nobody has the guts to step forward when they do something, they will hide behind their computer monitors......

its like OMG im not politically correct so i am the anti-christ and need to be banned......

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by jason
who was it???

probably some bitchy woman who takes offense to anything and everything that comes from the computer in my office.....

too bad nobody has the guts to step forward when they do something, they will hide behind their computer monitors......

its like OMG im not politically correct so i am the anti-christ and need to be banned......

I didn't do it but I'll take the credit for it if you're willing to meet up somewhere face to face and do something about it, tough guy.

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 11:17 AM
who was it???

From the computer in your office??

Does someone you work with post here??

I'm confused!

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I didn't do it but I'll take the credit for it if you're willing to meet up somewhere face to face and do something about it, tough guy.

Are you the bitchy woman he's talking about??:confused:

Sweetwater Red
04-01-2009, 11:27 AM
I guess the joke is going to be BBDE and jason challenging
each other to a cage match.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I guess the joke is going to be. BBDE and jason challenging

LOL!!

This is just too silly!!

Bullaholic
04-01-2009, 11:42 AM
I guess the joke is going to be. BBDE and jason challenging

The truth is that if these 2 ever met they would have a beer and laugh about their antics on the board and all the fun they have with all of us...

Emerson1
04-01-2009, 11:43 AM
The truth is that if these 2 ever met they would have a beer and laugh about their antics on the board and all the fun they have with all of us...
Shut up with that blasphemy. Jason and especially Gary are 100% about everything they say here!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 11:51 AM
LOL!! Someone got Jason again!!

Sweetwater Red
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
LOL!! Someone got Jason again!!

Again? How long was he banned the first time today?:confused:

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Again? How long was he banned the first time today?:confused:

Like an hour or so, I think!!

Sweetwater Red
04-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Like an hour or so, I think!!

Well will you remind me in an hour so that I need to do something?:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
I seriously doubt I would have a beer with him. But I'd punch him in the face a few times.

duckhunter
04-01-2009, 12:53 PM
I seriously doubt I would have a beer with him. But I'd punch him in the face a few times. :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
04-01-2009, 01:16 PM
I seriously doubt I would have a beer with him. But I'd punch him in the face a few times.

It would be kinda hard to punch him if you're laying on your
back with your eyes swelled shut and Rockdale 80 waving
smelling salt under your nose wouldn't it?:thinking:

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 01:21 PM

Geez dude...LET IT GO!!!

If I got mad at everyone that said something about me that I didn't like on here, I probably wouldn't have any friends.

Maroon87
04-01-2009, 02:33 PM
:rolleyes: at pretty much this entire thread...

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
:rolleyes: at pretty much this entire thread...

Yep... can't even have fun here anymore!

SOOOO many fuddy duddy's!!

jason
04-01-2009, 03:40 PM
lol

bandera7
04-01-2009, 04:13 PM
I would have to completely disagree with the beer statement. I dont see that happening.

And I am quite curious to see the person on here that knocks Gary out. I know him, and I just do not see that happening easily at all. Unless its me, it just wont happen :D

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 04:13 PM
lol

I guess you aren't very well liked!!

You have been banned 4 times today!!:doh:

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
I would have to completely disagree with the beer statement. I dont see that happening.

And I am quite curious to see the person on here that knocks Gary out. I know him, and I just do not see that happening easily at all. Unless its me, it just wont happen :D

I don't think Jason ever said he WOULD knock anyone out. I know him and he's more of a "lover, not a fighter".

Just the fact that someone even threatened it is laughable to me though......well, more pathetic than funny!!

Pick6
04-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Jason and Gary use to be buddy's. What the heck happened?

Emerson1
04-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
They have always hated each other.

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 04:21 PM

They did??

bandera7
04-01-2009, 04:32 PM
That wasnt me saying anything about Jason. That was more the sweetwater red statement.

Pick6
04-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
They have always hated each other.

Well I thought they was back in the day.

Can't believe I already made my first mistake this year :doh:

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 04:51 PM
That wasnt me saying anything about Jason. That was more the sweetwater red statement.

Either way......I think it's pathetic that ANY ONE who meets someone on here and doesn't like them, for one reason or another, and threatens physical harm against them is just SAD....i think it's against the rules too!!!:thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Well I thought they was back in the day.

Can't believe I already made my first mistake this year :doh:

LOL...that was funny!!:D

espn1
04-01-2009, 06:04 PM
wow!

Emerson1
04-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Gary would own Jason.

3afan
04-01-2009, 06:31 PM

:rolleyes:

jason
04-01-2009, 07:02 PM

3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats.
Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion.

for somebody who is such a stickler for the rules, like yourself bbde, one would think you would be a little more careful with the threats of violence.....

Ranger Mom
04-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Gary would own Jason.

How barbaric!!:eek:

LH Panther Mom
04-01-2009, 07:32 PM
who banned him.

It wasn't me - I was working. :p

pirate4state
04-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Why was he surprised? Haha

who banned him.

pirate4state
04-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Who is has been banned 4x today? Lol someone didn't love you enough as a child.

Personal attacks or threats, if reported, in PM's, open chat, or chat IM's may warrant warning, suspension or banning, subject to Administrator discretion.

for somebody who is such a stickler for the rules, like yourself bbde, one would think you would be a little more careful with the threats of violence.....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-01-2009, 08:21 PM

I said I would punch you in the face. That wasn't a threat, that was a statement of what would happen. I define a threat as: a warning that something unpleasant is imminent. What I said was far from a threat. Further, you participated in illegal gambling on here on two separate occasions to the knowledge of Ranger Mom, who also admitted to participating. If you want to ban me for saying I don't like someone and would punch them in the face, that's fine, but you two both participated in an illegal activity and should both suffer the same fate as I have. You want justice feel free to administer it.

bandera7
04-01-2009, 09:45 PM
No no Gary. You didnt say it correctly.

You would "punch" him in the face. Because of course if you put "" around the statement its ok to break the rules. You know, and do "free" gambling.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-01-2009, 09:46 PM
No no Gary. You didnt say it correctly.

You would "punch" him in the face. Because of course if you put "" around the statement its ok to break the rules. You know, and do "free" gambling.

Oh yeah, for the "free shirt." Damn, can't believe I was so thoughtless!

Astrosdawg07
04-01-2009, 09:48 PM
I thought the ban thing was an April fools joke...:devil:

bandera7
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Im assuming they kept count anyway...???

turbostud
04-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Whatever happened to Bandera YaYa and Old Cardinal?

Ranger Mom
04-02-2009, 12:46 AM
I said I would punch you in the face. That wasn't a threat, that was a statement of what would happen. I define a threat as: a warning that something unpleasant is imminent. What I said was far from a threat. Further, you participated in illegal gambling on here on two separate occasions to the knowledge of Ranger Mom, who also admitted to participating. If you want to ban me for saying I don't like someone and would punch them in the face, that's fine, but you two both participated in an illegal activity and should both suffer the same fate as I have. You want justice feel free to administer it.

Don't drag me into y'alls little argument!

I was just trying to have fun with the banning feature.

If you feel I need to be banned, or at the very least, give up my mod position, then by all means, take it up with the admins.

But PLEASE don't tell Robert Powell I bought a square on a football board...I don't wanna go to jail!!:p

Sweetwater Red
04-02-2009, 07:59 AM

I was just trying to instigate. I thought this was all a joke. I didn't
know they really don't like each other. Or in this case one doesn't
like the other and the other could care less.:doh:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-02-2009, 07:59 AM
Don't drag me into y'alls little argument!

I was just trying to have fun with the April Fool's ban prank.

If you feel I need to be banned, or at the very least, give up my mod position, then by all means, take it up with the admins.

But PLEASE don't tell Robert Powell I bought a square on a football board...I don't wanna go to jail!!:p

You dragged yourself into the argument by trying to call me out for breaking the rules. It's okay if the rules are broken by you apparently but as soon as someone else says anything that is against the rules you start throwing out accusations and trying to demean me for not liking someone. I think everyone knows I don't like Jason and I sincerely would have a hard time not punching him in the face for all of the trash talking that he's done over the years. Unlike some posters, I have something called pride and I will stand up for it. I guess I'm just old-school in that manner, and I assure you it's not a temper problem. I just handle myself like a man and if I say something I'm willing to say it to someone's face and deal with whatever comes from it, and if someone tries to attack me personally then I will deal with that like a man as well. What some people need to realize is that if you don't want confrontation then don't bring it upon yourself, and don't feel sorry for those who do bring it upon themselves and have to face the music.

Ranger Mom
04-02-2009, 08:18 AM
You dragged yourself into the argument by trying to call me out for breaking the rules. It's okay if the rules are broken by you apparently but as soon as someone else says anything that is against the rules you start throwing out accusations and trying to demean me for not liking someone. I think everyone knows I don't like Jason and I sincerely would have a hard time not punching him in the face for all of the trash talking that he's done over the years. Unlike some posters, I have something called pride and I will stand up for it. I guess I'm just old-school in that manner, and I assure you it's not a temper problem. I just handle myself like a man and if I say something I'm willing to say it to someone's face and deal with whatever comes from it, and if someone tries to attack me personally then I will deal with that like a man as well. What some people need to realize is that if you don't want confrontation then don't bring it upon yourself, and don't feel sorry for those who do bring it upon themselves and have to face the music.

I had a reply typed out, but I am going to the PM's.

I want to apologize to everyone else on the thread.....it was my intention for this to be a fun thread and not what it turned into.

garciap77
04-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Are you the bitchy woman he's talking about??:confused:

:1omg!:
Is Jason a bitchy woman?

;)

jason
04-02-2009, 08:22 AM
it was my intention for this to be a fun thread and not what it turned into. x2

i still dont know who chose to ban me though...

Bullaholic
04-02-2009, 09:06 AM
I had a reply typed out, but I am going to the PM's.

I want to apologize to everyone else on the thread.....it was my intention for this to be a fun thread and not what it turned into.

IMO, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for, RM. It is not your fault that 2 posters who apparently do not care for each other want to express their displeasure with each other in open forum. I have posted with both BBDE and jason over the years and have had a lot of fun with both on here, and I have always gotten along with them, I think. I hope they will come to realize that having fun and talking a little football is what everyone looks forward to on the board everyday, and will take the personal discussions up via PM.

Gary and jason---I hope you guys can find a way to bury the hatchet---you are both bright, personable young men who have a lot to bring to the forum, and I hope that you will not let a few divergent views and personality conflicts get in your way of having fun. Nobody appointed me the official board "peacemaker", so I hope you both accept my plea in the spirit in which it is offered as a fellow poster.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-02-2009, 12:04 PM
IMO, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for, RM. It is not your fault that 2 posters who apparently do not care for each other want to express their displeasure with each other in open forum. I have posted with both BBDE and jason over the years and have had a lot of fun with both on here, and I have always gotten along with them, I think. I hope they will come to realize that having fun and talking a little football is what everyone looks forward to on the board everyday, and will take the personal discussions up via PM.

Gary and jason---I hope you guys can find a way to bury the hatchet---you are both bright, personable young men who have a lot to bring to the forum, and I hope that you will not let a few divergent views and personality conflicts get in your way of having fun. Nobody appointed me the official board "peacemaker", so I hope you both accept my plea in the spirit in which it is offered as a fellow poster.

I've tried to be respectful to everyone on here, but it was not me who attacked the other person and the team that they played for... What Jason did and said lacked tact and was uncalled for and unprovoked. I have nothing to apologize for, because at the end of the day I have no use for someone who treats other people like that.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-02-2009, 12:04 PM

Also, I would like to think that we get along rather well.

bandera7
04-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Not that one doesnt care, Red. Its that one started trashing a certain place of higher education on which another plays football, and then proceeded to trash that players team and the player himself after requests that he show respect. So the other got quite upset that one poster might be so...respectless. I chose respectless over disrespectful because to say disrespectful insinuates that one possesses respect but chose not to use it, and to say respectless says they possess no sense of respect whatsoever.

BEAST
04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Im with BBDE on this one. Personal jabs are different than trash talking.

BBDE, how is Lee Grimes doing? I havent spoken with him since last summer I geuss. Did he get all his injuries taken care of?

BEAST

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Im with BBDE on this one. Personal jabs are different than trash talking.

BBDE, how is Lee Grimes doing? I havent spoken with him since last summer I geuss. Did he get all his injuries taken care of?

BEAST

Lee is getting healthy again and I doubt he will be participating in Spring practices...he has yet to do so.

stangGirl2007
04-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Geez dude...LET IT GO!!!

If I got mad at everyone that said something about me that I didn't like on here, I probably wouldn't have any friends.

Woah woah wait a sec...you have friends???:doh: :doh: :confused:

This whole time I had NO idea!

:p

BEAST
04-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Lee is getting healthy again and I doubt he will be participating in Spring practices...he has yet to do so.

What all did he have to have done. I know he played hurt pretty much all of last year and I know there were multiple injuries.

BEAST

Ranger Mom
04-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
Woah woah wait a sec...you have friends???:doh: :doh: :confused:

This whole time I had NO idea!

:p

:hand: You know you love me!

stangGirl2007
04-03-2009, 09:52 AM
:hand: You know you love me!